X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the Nerdist Questions ever Gandalf vs Dumbledore vs Yoda

Gandalf vs Dumbledore vs Yoda

So who wins the fight

Please say why the person wins not just that they win I want to hear some good reasons

So let the battle begin people
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Well this is rather easy when you think about it. Sure Yoda is a Jedi Master and all, but you remember how difficult it was for him to battle Dooku and Palpatine? Now consider Gandalf took on a Balrog...AND WON!. Nothing personal against old Palpatine, but let's face the facts, he is NO Balrog. The day Yoda, or any Jedi, takes on a Balrog, then let's talk. But really, Gandalf would just whack little Yoda with his staff and it would be all over.

Balrog=Breath of flames and sword of fire
    Palpatine=just bad breath
    Dooku=besides a dumb name, not much too him

Comment

But Gandalf got PWNED by Count Dooku, in a sense...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
        But Gandalf got PWNED by Count Dooku, in a sense...
        That is a valid point

But I think I would have to go with Yoda, he has amazing speed and a great connection with the force

How would gandalf stop a Lightsaber? It would slice and dice him like nothing
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Yoda.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

If Yoda has his lightsaber then he wins.

Comment

Yoda even without a saber.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Gandalf, when he came back as Ganalf the white he was much more powerful, All Yoda wouldn't get close enough to use the light sabor
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

the world implodes from the badassery emmited by Yoda and Gandolf then they would go have tea >_>

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                    the world implodes from the badassery emmited by Yoda and Gandolf then they would go have tea >_>
                    Alright

But I have to give it to Yoda in the end he is the uber powerful being
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic

Comment

Yoda could even outwit Gandalf and Dumbledore on wise mystic sayings alone. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                        Yoda could even outwit Gandalf and Dumbledore on wise mystic sayings alone. ^_^
                        True, that is
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic

Comment

Although, if you were to pit the Elder Wand against Yoda's lightsabre...hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                            Gandalf vs Dumbledore vs Yoda

So who wins the fight

Please say why the person wins not just that they win I want to hear some good reasons

So let the battle begin people
                            Well, in the first place we'll just throw Dumbledore right out. Poorly written children's lit doesn't count as real scifi/fantasy.

Which leaves us with Yoda vs. Gandalf. Yoda would certainly put up a tremendous fight, being among the mightiest of all Jedi ever.

But the fact remains that Gandalf is of the Maiar, a demigod sent out of the West by mightier demigods. Even when he dies, the Valar return him to life because his task is not yet finished.

Gandalf wins.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                              Really? I always thought that after teaming up, they would go beat the **** out of Chuck Norris.
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X