This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVP 2 Rainbow

Well we know Rainbow sun franck makes an appereance in this movie...
    Spoiler:
    and now we know how he dies

http://www.avp-r.com/ for all those who want to spoil yoursleves
    Spoiler:
    rainbows characters death is at 1.48-1.51
    Last edited by Chemp; 26 August 2007, 07:53 AM.
    4 easy steps how to make people hate you
    Spoiler:
    Ignore them
    Spoiler:
    talk bad about them behind their backs
    Spoiler:
    Use lots of spoiler tags
    Spoiler:
    Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Originally posted by Chemp View Post
    Well we know Rainbow sun franck makes an appereance in this movie...and now we know how he dies

http://www.avp-r.com/ for all those who want to spoil yoursleves rainbows characters death is at 1.48-1.51

I would of appreciated it if you had put spoilers in the title, i didn't know RSF died but unfortunately i do now.

Comment

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Wow that looks pretty gory, it also looks like the Preds are killing unarmed people, which doesn't really fit with the whole "honorable hunter" thing they've had going on before.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
          Wow that looks pretty gory, it also looks like the Preds are killing unarmed people, which doesn't really fit with the whole "honorable hunter" thing they've had going on before.
          Maybe this group isn't so honorable. That, or they've changed their tactics regarding humans given previous run-ins with us.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Maybe this group isn't so honorable. That, or they've changed their tactics regarding humans given previous run-ins with us.
            but that goes against pretty much every bit of predator lore there is though... the only reason i can see them attacking un armed civilians is if they have been ''face hugged'' and carry an alien >_>

I dont exactly have much hope for this movie though the last one pretty much was a mockery of the AvP franchise IMO(and alien and predator in general...)

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
              but that goes against pretty much every bit of predator lore there is though... the only reason i can see them attacking un armed civilians is if they have been ''face hugged'' and carry an alien >_>

I dont exactly have much hope for this movie though the last one pretty much was a mockery of the AvP franchise IMO(and alien and predator in general...)
              While I agree that the first AVP movie didn't quite live up to what it could have, I still enjoyed it overall. I'll give this movie a shot.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                I would of appreciated it if you had put spoilers in the title, I didn't know RSF died but unfortunately i do now.

Oh, sorry my bad. I'll put some spoiler tags and change the topic title.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                While I agree that the first AVP movie didn't quite live up to what it could have, I still enjoyed it overall. I'll give this movie a shot.

I agree with the fifth man. the first one wasn't as good as it supposed to be, but AVP2 from what I've read is on the right track and the trailer is awesome I just hope the film has a good story as it has a lot of gore and that the first AVP won't repel people to watch the second one.
                4 easy steps how to make people hate you
                Spoiler:
                Ignore them
                Spoiler:
                talk bad about them behind their backs
                Spoiler:
                Use lots of spoiler tags
                Spoiler:
                Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chemp View Post
                  I agree with the fifth man. the first one wasn't as good as it supposed to be, but AVP2 from what I've read is on the right track and the trailer is awesome I just hope the film has a good story as it has a lot of gore and that the first AVP won't repel people to watch the second one.
                  That is what I hope as well. It would suck if people didn't give this one a chance just because they didn't really like the first one. I guess we'll see.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hmmm, I haven't seen the trailer yet but I'm a fan of the general Alien and Predator franchise respectively.

AVP was alright but not up to the general calibre of the respective franchises represented.

Man it'd be sweet if they made a new Alien film...yeayah!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zatarc View Post
                      Hmmm, I haven't seen the trailer yet but I'm a fan of the general Alien and Predator franchise respectively.

AVP was alright but not up to the general calibre of the respective franchises represented.

Man it'd be sweet if they made a new Alien film...yeayah!
                      thing with the Alien series is I wouldent mind if they made a new one as along as its done by the people who did either Alien or Aliens...

I like to forget Alien 3 and Alien resurrection ever existed

Id say they need a new Predator movie first though considering that franchise only has 2 movies compared to Aliens 4 (even though the last 2 sucked IMO)

Comment

I wouldn't mind another stand-alone Predator movie. Not one bit.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

IMO Alien 3 is hugely underappreciated as a film. At the time the film was released there was a whole lot of negative press that has lingered around the film to this day. Granted, it is a very different film, much more gritty but a well done altogether IMO.

And Ressirection was alos really good...again different, more of fun type action film but with some good elements from the first films. BUT, I totally did not like what they did with they Alien-Human child thing at the end...good concept but sh ite design
                          sigpic

Comment

I sort of liked AVP, but think this new one looks horrible. I mean you have Predators running around blowing people up, when the general lore is that Predators are more interested in killing Aliens when both are around. Hell at the end of AVP the Predators had actually found that working with humans was an easy way to kill craploads of Aliens. This movie looks like it is going to ignore all of that.

But, I liked the Predator/human alliance in AVP since I hate the whole "humans are weak and powerless" genre of sci-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Zatarc View Post
                              IMO Alien 3 is hugely underappreciated as a film. At the time the film was released there was a whole lot of negative press that has lingered around the film to this day. Granted, it is a very different film, much more gritty but a well done altogether IMO.
                              ^^ This.

Truth.

While I still believe that Alien and Aliens stand head and shoulders above 3 and the dreadful Resurrection, 3 was by no means a bad film. Aliens was a huge departure from Alien, and Alien3 was a huge departure from Aliens. A well-done one, at that. 3 was just a victim of the monstrous popularity that was attained by Aliens.
                              Last edited by DigiFluid; 01 September 2007, 09:46 PM. Reason: elabouration
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X