This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odyssey sry. #spoilers#

since we got the upgrades, does that mean we got that PWARW's from them too? or least the building blocks for it?

It would be in the Asgard database yeah....

But why off a good villain so soon?

Comment

exactly, i'm not sure if carter's transporter modification into the matter converter was in that crystal that tealc had but tealc probably told carter to do it again because it would have been undone. We should have the real asgard PWARW soon.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I think we will see something like this:

We get our hands on a PWARW, and fly out to Asuras. We fire the weapon, and then go down to the planet in order to get some ZPMs/tech whatever... But we then discover it didn't work, and that the Asurans have been able to build up an immunity to the anti replicator weapons, much like RepliCarter did. We escape with maybe a single ZPM, and the Asurans are more pissed off than ever

Comment

You forgot the part where mckay depletes the new ZPM before the end of the episode in an attempt to make coffee.

Comment

They sure have gotten pretty good at running through ZPM's for an irreplaceable and extremely powerful power source.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Question, if they redirected one of their new canons at the ori blast and shot at it head on what would happen to the blast?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                Question, if they redirected one of their new canons at the ori blast and shot at it head on what would happen to the blast?
                I think the two shots would be in a "power struggle" with each other, like the Emperor and Yoda with thier lightning trick.
                sigpic

Comment

Pwarw?
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                    Pwarw?
                    Planetary
                    Wide
                    Anti
                    Replicator
                    Weapon
                    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                      I think the two shots would be in a "power struggle" with each other, like the Emperor and Yoda with thier lightning trick.
                      I only ask this because maybe PWARW fire could disipate enemy weapons fire.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                        I only ask this because maybe PWARW fire could disipate enemy weapons fire.
                        Interesting, it might just work.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                          Interesting, it might just work.
                          We know the ancient tech that it is based on (dakara) can be made to target specific things but can it be made to single out enemy energy signatures??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            We know the ancient tech that it is based on (dakara) can be made to target specific things but can it be made to single out enemy energy signatures??
                            No. Humans and for example Wraith are too similar both being organic lifeforms. It uses radiation IRC I can't see it being that specific.
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
                            X