This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckoning MultiGate Question?

I was watching Reckoning part 2 yesterday when something hit me!

The Dakara super weapon fires a single energy pulse which exspands outwards! Yes? There4 they had to dial ALL the gates at once inorder to ensure the pulse get across the galaxy. the pulse only entred the gate ONCE! and it had to of been duplicated in order to exit All the stargates. Otherwise how can one wave of energy split into thousands of waves of energy with the same power! It must have been duplicated!

There4 my question is, What would of happened if after the weapon went through the Dakara gate a Human stepped into the gate?

Would they have been duplicated? I can think of 3 possibilities....
    1. They just get lost in the gate network forever and killed
    2. They randomly appear out of any of the thousands of gates open
    3. Like the energy weapon they get duplicated and appear out of EVERY gate in the galaxy! making thousands of copies of that one person across the gate network?

There is a 4th option which is a plot hole. But i will ignore that one! Also i know my SP Sucks!

Discuss.....
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Looks like i`m going to have to break the bad news to you...

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED A TRILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use the search function before starting a thread, it saves us all having to ignore these kinds of threads. And with 552 posts you should really know better!

The search function is your friend...

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post

Please use the search function before starting a thread, it saves us all having to ignore these kinds of threads. And with 552 posts you should really know better!

Oh sorry! I did not see any recent threads about this topic! Delete it if you must then. I will think of a new Thread and this time use my bar shaped friend to see it one is already around!
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
        Oh sorry! I did not see any recent threads about this topic! Delete it if you must then. I will think of a new Thread and this time use my bar shaped friend to see it one is already around!
        Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh MechaThor but there seem to be alot of the old questions being asked again recently and it irks me

Comment

Who cares, it's a show, enjoy it for what it's worth.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod View Post
            Who cares, it's a show, enjoy it for what it's worth.
            Its not about the show, its just a general annoyance of mine when I go onto a forum I frequent and find that the same old questions that have already been asked, answered, asked, and answered again, are being asked again!

Comment

I really need to put that posting rules video up somewhere....
              Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
              Check out my Flickr

Comment

people ascend and objects all become fully charged ZPMs, however and very interestingly weapons fire stays the same.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post

With all due respect, what happens 2 yrs from now when a new gen of posters come to this site and start new gen threads, are you going to say the same to them "look at the archives"
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X