• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Survive an Alien Invasion

Alien Survival Guide:

http://www.aliensurvivalguide.net/

How to Survive an Alien Invasion

This website is designed to prepare you for the battle of your life. A battle with an adversary so ruthlessly cunning that he largely stays off the front pages of your newspapers and media broadcasts. Despite wreaking havoc in the lives of countless people around the globe, his name is not on the lips of those you pass in the street. His insidious work goes on night after night, plucking hapless sleepers from their beds and whisking unwary travellers into the night sky. Forever vigilant, always elusive.

We speak, of course, of aliens, the extraterrestrial scourge that has mercilessly tormented humanity for generations. Whether you have yet to have an alien encounter or have been the victim of repeated abductions, this site promises to provide you with practical, hands-on solutions to the ever-present alien threat.

Don't wait until you feel their gangly fingers round your throat. You owe it to yourself, your family and humaity to prepare for the inevitable intergalactic showdown.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

If aliens come i'll make sure to get sick, aliens are always killed by colds.

And if aliens come they can destroy us from billion of millions away most likely.

And I have an alien implant, should I cut it out myself?

Comment

Working...
    X