PDA

View Full Version : Sci-fi Channel Classic Original Series

Sela
September 26th, 2004, 08:37 PM
What were your favorite Sci-fi channel original series?

I loved "The Invisible Man" and also "Good Vs Evil". I wouldn't mind seeing either one of them replayed.

DownFallAngel
September 27th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Yea. The Invisible Man and FARSCAPE were the best shows they've ever produced.

They need to get back to shows like that.

TechnoBoY
September 27th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Farscape! DUH!

I also watched First Wave and The Chronicle, not that good though.

KorbenDirewolf
October 1st, 2004, 03:36 PM
The Invisible Man, Prey and Farscape in no particular order.

Good vs. Evil was pretty good, but the first version shown on USA was better than SciFi's.

FieryHands
October 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Farscape and Invisible Man (in that order), they need to rerun Invisible Man. I miss that show. I never got into Prey, though I thought it started out on a different channel. The Chronicle was fun, so was GvsE.

CKO
October 1st, 2004, 05:48 PM
FARSCAPE by a long shot, followed by SG:A and FIRSTWAVE in either order.

yaaayoubetcha
October 1st, 2004, 07:23 PM
Farscape was by far my fave.

I loved GvE and would like to see it come back. It was brilliant.

I'm looking forward to the Earthsea mini series, though it's been almost 20yrs since I read the books.

I'm also looking forward to the new Galactica. Apparently I'm in a minority on that. A big one since they're making it, but I've never heard a lot of good things about it.

Ramne
October 1st, 2004, 07:39 PM
The First Wave had potential... I can't say that I loved it, but I did watch it.

D.C.
October 1st, 2004, 08:29 PM
The Invisible Man. It was an awesome show.

KorbenDirewolf
October 3rd, 2004, 09:09 PM
I miss that show. I never got into Prey, though I thought it started out on a different channel.
Now that you mention it, I think it did. hmm.. I know they used to list it as an original so maybe they got a deal with it like they do with Code Name Eternity.