Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can the finale be the future episode? Ok, it would be similar to 2010 or Unending, but try to imagine a scene, where Rodney and Katie have childrens, Ronon drink tea with a Wraith Queen at a local bar, Sheppard is a General, Atlantis flew back to Earth. There are trade routed between the Pegasus and Milky Way through the gate system or Midway station. Replicators ascended to the Ancients, they made alliance and they guard the Ori borders on the other higher levels. But the peaceful life became nightmare when a new threat arrives ...

Spoiler:
    Janus will arrive in a puddler jumper to change this future at Atlantis, because a new race destroyed all life in four galaxy. Their name is the Aschen.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Can the finale be the future episode? Ok, it would be similar to 2010 or Unending, but try to imagine a scene, where Rodney and Katie have childrens, Ronon drink tea with a Wraith Queen at a local bar, Sheppard is a General, Atlantis flew back to Earth. There are trade routed between the Pegasus and Milky Way through the gate system or Midway station. Replicators ascended to the Ancients, they made alliance and they guard the Ori borders on the other higher levels. But the peaceful life became nightmare when a new threat arrives ...

Spoiler:
      Janus will arrive in a puddler jumper to change this future at Atlantis, because a new race destroyed all life in four galaxy. Their name is the Aschen.
      At first I was going to say no then I read it again and actually like that idea. I know they would be using an old SG-1 story but I like this for a number of reasons. First I love Janus and would love to see another story involving him and second I like the Aschen story and they did intend to do a third story so it could work. However it'd be very confusing to those who neveer saw SG-1.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ok, it was only a short fan fiction. But why would they make a future Atlantis episode? It can be a dream (Absolute powe) or bad possible future (2010, Undending) or other reality (black team, changed tehcnological evolution) or a computer simulation. These are all scifi cliches. JM mentioned that they would like to make something very different, so the finale can be this future episode. But what they want to tell us with this story? What will be the cliff-hanger? I am so excited.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          Ok, it was only a short fan fiction. But why would they make a future Atlantis episode? It can be a dream (Absolute powe) or bad possible future (2010, Undending) or other reality (black team, changed tehcnological evolution) or a computer simulation. These are all scifi cliches. JM mentioned that they would like to make something very different, so the finale can be this future episode. But what they want to tell us with this story? What will be the cliff-hanger? I am so excited.
          It sure will I wonder what they will come up with.

Comment

I'm with you Platschu...they could turn that dinosaur planet, Letters from Pegasus, into the new season of Survivor. "Survivor: Land Before Time" I'd totally scope that out as I'm chillin with the Genii, sipping on gin and juice. Is it me, or couldn't you guys totally see a Wraith Queen on P-Diddy's boat?! <---Okay so maybe it's just me.
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
              I'm with you Platschu...they could turn that dinosaur planet, Letters from Pegasus, into the new season of Survivor. "Survivor: Land Before Time" I'd totally scope that out as I'm chillin with the Genii, sipping on gin and juice. Is it me, or couldn't you guys totally see a Wraith Queen on P-Diddy's boat?! <---Okay so maybe it's just me.
              LOL just as long as it isn't Atlantis MeetsDr. Who.

Comment

vab is my hero...
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Not specifically for this episode, I don't think, but still...

MrsB108 writes: ...3)Can we expect big storyline changes when Season Five gets picked up?”

Answer: ...3) We’ve set up something BIG for the end of this season that should make for a very exciting fifth season.
                  http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-26-2007.html

Comment

Well JM has said that the Kindred sets up the finale...which would of course set up S5.....I'm gonna say Beckett's back

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Yeah I think he said that the finale is supposed to pretty much be standalone, but the events of The Kindred might have some lasting effects that make an impression in th finale.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Question: “I was wondering, is the season finale linked to Kindred I and II in any way?”

Answer: "Yep."

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-14-2007.html

Of course we wont know til it airs

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Well as JM said this was going to be a very very different season finale. It's either something like:
                          -Atlantis team is stuck offworld during a battle with Micheal or something like that
                          -Time travel
                          -Nothing bad happens at all (that would make it very different)
                          -Something to do with Carson
                          sigpic

Comment

Stuff from Joe:

Anonymous #1 writes: “You mentioned a huge ending for season 4 which will be a good pick up for season five but if there is no season five will you just leave the fans hanging?”

Answer: I’m not in a position to make any promises, but I’m fairly certain that we’ll find a way to answer most of those unanswered questions.
                            http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-27-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              I wonder if that means they are in talks already about season five?

Comment

I get a vibe of Atlantis moving to Earth. That would certainly change it a lot, and with a ZPM, bam! back to pegasus.

Comment

Working...
                                X