Lexx Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexx Discussion/Appreciation

I miss Lexx I know, I know - it's been like six years since it ended but I started watching some scenes on YouTube (like the ending of 'Yo Way Yo')

Anyone else watch Lexx?

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

yeah i watched it a bit, lexx was weird, i watched quite a bit of season 4 i think when they were repeating them late night on the bbc a couple of years back, i thought it was quite good, i'd buy it on DVD if there wasn't so many other things i want on DVD first
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Well, due to my recent take back to the series - I started expanding the rather small wikiquote article. When I found it, there were only quotes from Kai in about four episodes. Anywho, I've started with season three's Heaven and Hell finale;

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lexx

I've done quite abit, using scenes I found on Youtube. whaddaya think?
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

lol, its got some great humour that show. i hope they repeat it late night at some point.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

I remember they used to repeat it all of the time on Channel 5. I miss that show. Anyways, I'll continue the wikiquote article later on. I liked how 790 suddenly went from adoring Xev, to getting his mind wiped and loving guy instantly upon reactivation.

Gotta love that robot head.

sigpic

Comment

I liked it. It was very weird "out there" sci fi but somehow it worked. If only it hadn't ended so early. I think they ran into production and/or troubles with their investors come to think of it. One of these days I'll have to get it on DVD.

Comment

Season 4 was a little weak IMO, but the films (with the exception of 'Eating Pattern'), and season 2 and 3 were top notch out-there sci-fi. I really miss it.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Lexx was a pretty disgusting, yet hilarious show. I haven't thought of that show in years. I always thought Kai was cool. I liked that weapon he had. Very creative show. I would NOT want to eat or use the bathroom on the Lexx! I think Lexx was part of the best Friday night lineup The SciFi Channel has ever had. It was something like First Wave, Farscape, The Outer Limits, and Lexx. And after that we got Tremors: The Horribly Bad Series.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BerrySciFi View Post
                  It was something like First Wave, Farscape, The Outer Limits, and Lexx.
                  That was a good lineup, I remember when that was on I watched Scifi in secret because I was afraid if my mom saw it, she wouldn't let me watch the channel. First Wave was one of my favorite shows at that time though.

I think I saw a few episodes, but I thought it was weird and crude, so I didn't watch it anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I've managed to restore full dialogue for episodes 'Fire & Water', 'Heaven & Hell' and have almost finished 'May' on wikiquote if anyone would like to check it out and see my work so far.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lexx

sigpic

Comment

New sig I made in dedication of this great show.

sigpic

Comment

Mapp, I did I know this would happen? The, Lexx Thread.

Only heard of it. Never watched it.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Season 4 was a little weak IMO, but the films (with the exception of 'Eating Pattern'), and season 2 and 3 were top notch out-there sci-fi. I really miss it.
                            Yeah season four was weak, compared to the previous season which was fantastic.

sigpic

Comment

i only really saw season 4 i think, and i liked those, so i'd really like to see the earlier ones because they must be great.
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X