Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nature little game": What animal you associate each character, actor or actress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Nature little game": What animal you associate each character, actor or actress?

What animal you associate each character, actor or actress?

For example:

Sam Carter: Owl
    Amanda Tapping: Squirrel

I don't know the actors like that, so I won't associate any animals to them. But I will associate animals to the characters.

: Zorse

Why: Because she's practical and yet a visionary. She's unique and impressive and bears the brunt of leader who faces a tough task in life. She's quiet, reserved, and impressive.

Wolf

Why: I just see him as fitting a wolf, shoot I bet you, he'd love a pet wolf. Likes the family but prefers to be a loner at times (a reckless and restless soul).

Jaguar

Why: He's just that cool. Magnetic, with an intense screen presence. Strong and silent, a lethal weapon.

Brainy Smurf (if only the smurfs were real)

Why: Annoying in the most loveable way and he's able to get the group out of all jams...of course informing them of all the negative sides before he goes about saving their lives. But in the end, he's family.

Lemming

Why: Quite honestly her devotion might cause her own demise, and Weir reacted much like a lemming in First Strike, willing to step down before viewing the big picture. If I hadn't seen first strike I would have made her out to be a rabbit.

I still don't know Carter well enough so won't comment there. I won't count Carson since in affect he's dead.
    Last edited by vaberella; 07 August 2007, 12:10 PM.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I've always associated Teyla with a lioness. Lions are usually representative of fire, and Teyla personifies that pretty well. She is fiercely protective of her friends and loved ones, and she is also very motherly with them.
      sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

^^ I can see that, I just always liked Zorse, I wanted to look at her as an individual respective on her relations with others. Basically Zorses are the same, in the sense of protective and they are extremely loving creatures. I just wanted to compliment her unique personal charastic as a leader and a woman who has sacrificed much for sucess and for the people of the PG.
        Last edited by vaberella; 09 August 2007, 06:17 AM.

Comment

I agree with that. I'd just never heard of a Zorse before.
          sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian_Scribe View Post
            I agree with that. I'd just never heard of a Zorse before.
            Yeah, it's natural. Not many people have, but they're real. They're a hybrid of Horse/Zebra. With it being a Zorse the male was a Zebra and female horse. It would be like Hebra if it was a male horse and a female zebra. There are also pizzlies (grizzly/polar bear)--well so far only one found in the wild and was killed (shame ). Then you have Liger's, but everyone's heard of them. There are also Camas (llama/camel) and tons of others.

I like hybrids, just because they're surreal and they are actually found in some aspects of the wild and not all man made. The perfect anatomic anomoly. It's like having dragons and pegasus' come to life. I need to make a trip to California to see the Zorse ranch one of these days.

**Just as an added note, some hybrids can reproduce which is another interesting anatomical anomoly. Studies claimed that they couldn't (I believe it was the Darwinian theory on genetics--I could be wrong), which has now proven to be incorrect---some actually can. But I will say that a lot of them have been found to be sterile, probably the majority.

You know the red wolf? Have you heard of them? They're basically a hybrid species (they're endangered though), I believe they're coyote and wolf. How wicked is that?! Got to love nature.

But basically I felt that fit Teyla well. You know not only because she's unique, but because she's as a leader she thinks ahead you know. To be able to sacrifice and connect to SGA for the annihilation of the wraith makes her a visionary, especially when you compare her to Halling. Halling is dependent on the "ancestors" to come to them and rescue them--someday. Even though Teyla is religious and she's practical and thinks of the future and a risk taker which marks for a great leader.
            Spoiler:
            I can't to see that shown in S4

Comment

O'Neill - Bear - A bit of a bumbler and not always that bright, but strong and resourceful.

Carter - Deer - Quick, light on her feet and smart. Deer are very smart. They've outwitted hunters for generations.

Teal'c - Panda - Cuddly, but don't get him mad.

Daniel - Cat - As in, "Curious as a..."

Sheppard - Lion - Strong, very good in a fight, but easy going and would probably enjoy sleeping all day.

McKay - Dolphin - Very smart. He is often with the group, but can also be a pain in the rear with his attitude (dolphins have been known to gang up on each other and cause trouble in the group).

Teyla - Swan - very graceful and gentle, but could easily become agressive if needed.

Ba'al - Wolf - Clever, knows how to work with others or on his own to reach his goals. Very intense when he gazes at you. And, physically attractive.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I think Ronon is like a Lion
                sigpic

Comment

Don't ask me why......but the first thing that comes to mind when I see daniel is a chipmunk.........
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by p-90_177 View Post
                    don't Ask Me Why......but The First Thing That Comes To Mind When I See Daniel Is A Chipmunk.........
                    Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

David Hewlett...squirrel...because he's nutty.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Sheppard - Drop Bear (of the rare bundyrumus species) because he's laid back, likes to hang out with his mates and pick up girls

Comment

Working...
                        X