This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving Grace

I searched , but couldn't find, a thread for discussing the new series, Saving Grace. So I decided to start one. If there is one already, I am sorry. If not, then let's start discussing.

is this based on the movie "saving grace"?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      is this based on the movie "saving grace"?

I don't know, I haven't seen that movie. This is a new series, on the TNT network, about a woman, a detective, who is a good hearted person, but mad at God and living an immoral life, who is visted by a "last-chance angel" named Earl. Is that similar to the movie you are talking about?

Comment

Nope the movie avatar was talking about is a women who starts to grow drugs because her husband died and left her with a load of bills which she could not pay i think thats what avatar was thinking of.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra View Post
          Nope the movie avatar was talking about is a women who starts to grow drugs because her husband died and left her with a load of bills which she could not pay i think thats what avatar was thinking of.

I thought maybe Avatar was talking about a new SG1 movie where they figure out a way to stop the Asgard from dieing off.

Oh no, wait, that would be called ,"Saving Grays".

Comment

lol
            sigpic

Comment

lol

Seriously though, the TV show is really good. I've got some comments and questions about it, but so far it seems like I'm the only one here who watched.

Comment

What chanel is it on but if it's on american tv i would not be able to watch
                sigpic

Comment

What chanel is it on but if it's on american tv i would not be able to watch
                  It is on the TNT Network. Here is a link to their webpage about the show:

http://www.tnt.tv/series/savinggrace/

Comment

yeah thats the one.
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X