X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:D Stargate Survivor :D

Ok guys and gals...

Your stranded on a desert island & your short on one of the following things (bear with me for the imagery):
    Food - your not so good tossing rocks at passing rabbits & hunting requires far more skill
    Water - the only fresh water spring is in the possession of a tribe of rabid cannibals who are, surprisingly enough, good with weapons
    Sanity - the thought of being trapped on this island alone with a bunch of crazy carnivores drove you a little...no wait...very insane

What are you short of & who do you think would improve your chances of survival (or just to play charades with by campfirelight lol), and why...gimme say...at least 8 reasons....and only one of them can be related to their appearance and one of them to their 'so called' attractiveness lol unless you give a good reason of course
    Paint me a picture...guys too...brainstorm a mini fanfic outline
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out
Working...
X