This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi/Fantasy DVDs

What are the next DVDs that you want to get? I'm planning on getting Dawn of the Dead and The Day After Tomorrow next month.

For starters, Stargate SG-1 Season 7... Come out 10/16/2004... yehoo...

Just got the Star Wars Trilogy which was released on Tuesday... Been having great fun watching that with my kids... They are 4 and 6 so it is their first exposure to Darth Vader, Luke, Han, etc... that are having a ball.

Comment

I'm looking forward to complete my Joss Whedon collection of Buffy/Angel/Firefly as well as the Resident Evil Apoclypse, which probably won't be out for a while
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Farscape Season 3 Boxed set, finally! Those things are expensive.

Thats about it. I'm gonna wait for The Day After Tomorrow. You just know they will have another version.
        "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Thor
          Just got the Star Wars Trilogy which was released on Tuesday... Been having great fun watching that with my kids... They are 4 and 6 so it is their first exposure to Darth Vader, Luke, Han, etc... that are having a ball.
          I got that, too. And I must say: Excelent, EXCELLENT DVDs. Great sound, great picture, great extras. Great stuff for a former Star Wars fanatic like me.

Of all the days for my TV to start acting up on me...
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Farscape season 4 but in the old skool double packs I've got all the rest in that style so I'm not converting to boxsets now.

Comment

Well, just got the Star Wars boxed set, will get around to watching them some time. I don't know if I'll get the Farscape Season 4 on Oct 5, haven't finished watching S3 boxset, and they are quite expensive. Day After Tomorrow is a definite purchase for me, as is SG1 on the 19th Oct. Other than those there aren't alot of Sci/Fantasy DVD's coming out that I'll even consider. Smallville S3 and ROTK EE are still aways away, Nov 16 and Dec 14.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                Thats about it. I'm gonna wait for The Day After Tomorrow. You just know they will have another version.
                Probably, but they're releasing two versions immediately. The one disc release and the two disc release.

Comment

just bought Star Trek Voyager:season 4
                  looking forward to SG-1 season 7 on the 19th of oct. and the rest of Voyager
                  this is funny i guess

Comment

I have SG-1 Season 7 on pre-order and plan to get the Star Wars Trilogy at some point in time.
                    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

I also plan on getting the Star Wars trilogy on DVD,
                      Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
                      www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
                      2 Cor 4:7

Comment

Working...
                      X