This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate questions

What happens if you enter the gate on the wrong side? Also what happens if you just stick your head in the Gate? Will you just sit there, or be able to move even though your head is in the gate?
    - this'll teach you to take my job!

Originally posted by m-16 a2 View Post
    What happens if you enter the gate on the wrong side? Also what happens if you just stick your head in the Gate? Will you just sit there, or be able to move even though your head is in the gate?
    The first one has been brought up many times. The second one is nothing will happen because your head is dematerialize(spelling?).

Comment

Hmmm, good questions. I'd say it dosnt matter which side you enter the wormhole. What has always puzzled me is why people guarding the stargate don't hide around the back of it when it activates so that they can shoot the people who come through on the back if their hostiles.

I'm not sure about the head thing. I mean your brain would be demolecularized so I'm not sure if you could move or anything. However, on "The Enemy Within" Kawalski (infected with goa'uld) still struggles against Teal'c when half of his head is being held beyond the event horizon. Mabye it's just an instinctive movement? Or mabye just a plothole? IDK.

Comment

shouldnt these questions all be in the all you ever wanted to know about the wormhole and iris thread at the top of the page?
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
          shouldnt these questions all be in the all you ever wanted to know about the wormhole and iris thread at the top of the page?
          yes

Comment

Working...
          X