Episode "Insiders"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode "Insiders"

I have only recently rejoined the ranks of the Geters so please excuse my ignorance. I was watching the episode "insiders" and I realized I cannot remember much about Ba'al being cloned. It rings a bell but I can't reccall from where. Can anyone tel me the episode that introduced the storyline of him ebing cloned? ANyone?
    Thanks bunch.
    "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

I believe it was the season 9 episode, Ex-Deus Machina that introduced the Ba'al clones storyline.

Spoiler:
    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
    I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
    this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
    - John 15:12,13

Comment

Weird, I just watched season 9 before I watched season 10 and I totally missed that. Strange that. Thanks. I'll check it out.

Comment

No problem at all And i understand...I missed a few season 9 eps first time around, but I got the set a few weeks back and so now I'm all caught up.

Spoiler:
        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

That's what I mean, I own all the seasons and once i got season ten I rewatched 8 and 9 before watching season 10. Anyway, I watched through 9 and I totally missed the "Ba'al cloning himself" part. Heh, oh well.

Comment

Heh, yeah I've done that with some stuff before too. Like there's some stuff in season 10 I have totally missed that people have seen, so I'm looking forward to going through some of the episodes again and watching the stuff I missed.

For me the Ba'al cloning himself part is sort of blink and you'll miss it...like it's not really huge, like it has been shown in 'The Insiders', but they do also mention it in a later season 9 episode as well, either that or I'm mistaking The Insiders for one of them. That's what you get from a tired mind I guess, lol

Spoiler:
            MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

Comment

When the Baals all get together to be beamed out, what was the room they wound up in? I couldn't tell.

Comment

I believe the room they were beamed out of was an observation room. It's usually used when they need a place that has a stronger level of security and containment. It's been used several times for Jackson, Cassie, Teal'c and Khalek.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X