So who's ordered theirs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who's ordered theirs??

So, who has ordered their copy of season 10?? I just got the conformation from Amazon mine has been mailed off... YAY!!

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    So, who has ordered their copy of season 10?? I just got the conformation from Amazon mine has been mailed off... YAY!!
    I got mine today.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I got mine today.
      Same here. I've been enjoying the splendors of it since I got off work.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I got mine today, too. Anyone notice the blurb on the back? "in season 10, the team, led by Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks), embarks on their ultimate adventure. Since when was Daniel placed in charge?
        Daniel: Their whole world is in flames, and we're offering gasoline.
        Teal'c: We are, in fact, offering water.
        Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
        Jack: Well don't, it's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

I haven't. I'm still deciding if I want to own it.Which is better news for TPTB than S9, which I will not own on principle. I'm leaning towards yes but might wait til a $20 sale somewhere. There is no burning need to have it. I owned S6, S7, S8 the minute they got to Costco.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by mrtwidlywinks View Post
            I got mine today, too. Anyone notice the blurb on the back? "in season 10, the team, led by Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks), embarks on their ultimate adventure. Since when was Daniel placed in charge?
            Well he is de facto if not de jure.
            I'm still debating whether or not I should buy it or not (for the extras not for the episodes...). Probably not since I have a friend coming over that already ordered it...

Comment

I didn't bother! I would get season 10 if I get the complete series in a set. However, that is a lot of money and I haven't won the lotto yet.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I do want the commentaries with AT 'cause she does commentaries so well. I was lucky as I had a gift certificate at Amazon which went towards the early promo offer. Hopefully, from what I'm reading here, my S10 should be on its way very soon. I have all first eight seasons.

S9, as someone has already mentioned, will not be bought (on principle). I think I've solved the lack of continuity on my bookshelf though. I can take my DVD of The Void (with AT) and stick it in-between Stargate sets 8 and 10.

It will certainly be a symbolic representation of my thoughts on S9: The Void.

Comment

I am waiting on The Complete Stargate SG-1 DVD Collection. I will be buying that in October

Comment

I doubt that I will be able to afford the DVDs for some time now :\ I am however upset that I can't find the deleted scenes transcripts or anything. Can one of you lucky people at least write up what happens in the scenes?

You know, I wonder if Blockbuster rents Stargate DVDs...

Comment

Originally posted by Merin Sun View Post
                      I doubt that I will be able to afford the DVDs for some time now :\ I am however upset that I can't find the deleted scenes transcripts or anything. Can one of you lucky people at least write up what happens in the scenes?

I don't know about blocbuster but Netflix does.

Comment

Originally posted by Merin Sun View Post

I know every blockbuster i have been into since the start of S8, has not had them on the shelf... Strange that, since i felt it would have been one of their better 'renters.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I know every blockbuster i have been into since the start of S8, has not had them on the shelf... Strange that, since i felt it would have been one of their better 'renters.
                          I've never seen any SG-1 DVDs at any Blockbusters I generally go to. Weird too, considering some of the suck shows they do carry.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I bought my season 10 during lunch today. Seasons 9 and 10 are the only ones I own. I enjoy the other seasons, but these are my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I've never seen any SG-1 DVDs at any Blockbusters I generally go to. Weird too, considering some of the suck shows they do carry.
                              No kidding. It's not just sucky shows they have some of the worst movies too. That's why I became a member of netflix.

Comment

Working...
                              X