This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantasm V!!

For anyone who cares, they're flipping making PHANTASM V!!!!!! Yes!!!!

For those who don't know, the Phantasm films are probably the cheapest, worst horror movies ever made... yet for those of us who had the pleasure of growing up with them, they're very close to us. Phans, as we're called, are crazy loyal to the series.

While the acting and writing are terrible, the concept behind them is pure genius. Each movie can kind of stand alone, but each film drops hints toward a larger picture, and by the end of the fourth film, when you have no idea what's going on, you are given the opportunity to reach your own conclusion using the facts and hints that were dropped along the way.

I have my own theory of what it's all about, as do others.

Hopefully the fifth film will answer most of the questions. However, knowing the director, Don Coscarelli (of Bubba Ho-Tep fame), he'll make more questions along the way.

WOOOO!!!!!

For Phantasm fans, here's a place to give your ideas about the mysteries of the series, like what is going with Mike and whatnot. There's probably a good chance I'm the only one on the board, because Phans are few and far-between, but it's worth a shot anyway.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Wow, they are making another one? I haven't seen one of those films in such a long time. Brings back memories though.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i've never seen any of the phantasms, i'm more interested in waiting for Bubba Nosferatu anyway
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X