X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragonball Z - Live Action Movie

Yay or Nay

Discuss your opinions!!!

I think there should be a movie of DBZ. Hopefully if there is going to be one it will have the music from the American version of DBZ and not the Japanese or Britsh, not saying there is anything wrong with them just that i like the American version better even though i'm from the UK .

God no, it would look ridiculous done live-action, and they would spend half the movie screaming to power up.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
      God no, it would look ridiculous done live-action, and they would spend half the movie screaming to power up.
      True, but they can always shorten tht,

Comment

weren't they surpose to be making one...... but then it was stopped..

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
          Ya i no, they can't make up there minds, last i heard it was back to making a DBZ live action film then nothing, no news nothing.

Comment

I dunno about this... When you come down to it, Drag-on ball is a convoluted video game... Could be good, could be bad. Which saga would they start off with anyhow?

Although I admit watching the Saiyan tranformations would quite something.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
              I dunno about this... When you come down to it, Drag-on ball is a convoluted video game... Could be good, could be bad. Which saga would they start off with anyhow?

Although I admit watching the Saiyan tranformations would quite something.
              Actually it started off as a Comic books in Japan, expect DBGT, then from comic books to a cartoon sersis and movies and then to video games.

Comment

DBGT *shudder*, the whole series should have ended after the Cell Saga.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                  DBGT *shudder*, the whole series should have ended after the Cell Saga.
                  y? I loved the way DBZ ended in or after the Buu saga. . Super Saiyan 3 rules!!!!

Comment

i dont think there should be a live action, first in all honesty if the producers did do it it would more of a marketing ploy that would hurt the image and story, and second it would be so much cgi it wouldny be even remotely fair to call it live action also who would play who, the character images are so set they couldnt cast anyone
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                      Actually it started off as a Comic books in Japan, expect DBGT, then from comic books to a cartoon sersis and movies and then to video games.
                      I think I did know that it started off as a manga as do most anime series.

I suppose I'm one of those that think DBZ is overrated... that's all. It took forever to get anywhere and then when it did it felt like a rehash of an earlier saga but on a bigger scale.
                      Fusion and Super Saiyan transformations were cool though.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                        I think it stopped because someone had a stroke of decency.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                          I think I did know that it started off as a manga as do most anime series.

I suppose I'm one of those that think DBZ is overrated... that's all. It took forever to get anywhere and then when it did it felt like a rehash of an earlier saga but on a bigger scale.
                          Fusion and Super Saiyan transformations were cool though.
                          I repsepct your opinion. I agree the the Super Saiyan transformations are the best but what went well with it and the rest of DBZ is the music. The American version was the best. But here in the UK after the Episode "Mystery Revealed" it was the british version which i didn't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                            y? I loved the way DBZ ended in or after the Buu saga. . Super Saiyan 3 rules!!!!
                            The only thing I found redeeming about the Buu Saga was Vegeta. I mean Buu turned people into candy, that IMO was stupid.

Comment

nope.
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X