X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-302 vs. Cylon Raider

Who would win in a dogfight?

I think the Cylon Raider would win because it is fast and a good rate of fire.

The 302 would win because it could lock-on & fire missiles long before the Cylon ship could even detect it's presence, never mind get anywhere near firing range.

Not to mention there is an already existing thread about 302, Raider & Vipers.

Already existing thread
    Last edited by Wraith_Boy; 17 July 2007, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Wait is the Cylon raider the old or the new raider, it would win against the old raiders but the new raiders get ressurected when destoryed and learn from their mistakes so the 302's would win at first till the raiders addapt to fighting against them

Comment

I thought raiders had missiles too, or is that just basestars?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
          Wait is the Cylon raider the old or the new raider, it would win against the old raiders but the new raiders get ressurected when destoryed and learn from their mistakes so the 302's would win at first till the raiders addapt to fighting against them
          The new Raiders.
          Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
          I thought raiders had missiles too, or is that just basestars?
          Yes they do have missiles.

Comment

I did do a search, but it said that the vs. part needed to be four letters.

System Message
            The search term you specified (vs.) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
            If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
            The 302 would win because it could lock-on & fire missiles long before the Cylon ship could even detect it's presence, never mind get anywhere near firing range.

Not to mention there is an already existing thread about 302, Raider & Vipers.

Already existing thread

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
              I did do a search, but it said that the vs. part needed to be four letters.
              It said minimum length was 4 letters, so you could have written versus.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

It said minimum length was 4 letters, so you could have written versus.
                Well I never knew how to spell it.

Comment

Well I never knew how to spell it.
                  Calm down I'm not criticizing, I'm informing.

Comment

Calm down I'm not criticizing, I'm informing.
                    I know that.

Comment

I know that.
                      Ok good, anyway the Raider would win.

Comment

lol, You get green for this little debate.

Comment

The f-302 would winn it can blow the cylon ship out of the sky whit missiles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                            The f-302 would winn it can blow the cylon ship out of the sky whit missiles
                            And vice versa with the Raider.

Comment

Hell, the Cylon Raider could pawn 4 or more F-302s because it has more missiles than the 302s.

Comment

Working...
                              X