X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RepliCarter vs. Oberoth?

RepliCarter vs. Oberoth?
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Oberoth, he comes back from the dead.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Well I'd definitely pick RepliCarter in the swimsuit competition, but I'm still unsure about the evening gown portion of the event.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

RepliCarter, for sure.

Comment

Replicater all the way

Comment

I think replicarter would win, simply because shes a replicator and they absorb technology. Oberoth was a bunch of nanites formed into a person.

Replicarter would just stab him with her sword hand and then absorb him.
            Visit my Website

Comment

Replicarter without a doubt. No contest.
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

replicarter would touch him and would learn about all the knowledge in his head and begin downloading

or replimate and have a all powerful nanite baby that shouldnt of happened and it grows into a giant the size of the effiel tower destroying every material it sees.......

replicarter btw
                sigpic

Comment

replicarter...she's the hottest piece of A.I. in the known universe!
                  Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                  Check out my Flickr

Comment

I'm not sure if either one of them could kill the other specifically but Replicarter is definately the more capable one. The replicator knock-offs don't really measure up too well to the real thing.

Comment

replicarter would own that noob

Comment

Actually Oberoth was the original. I'd personally go with RepliCarter though.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                          RepliCarter vs. Oberoth?
                          who or what is an oberoth?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

An Asuran the Atlantis Expedition met in Progeny and appeared later on as well.
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

You don't know. You want to stab Oberoth?

Huh uh.

Only a mix of virus + energy weapon managed to stun these guys for a short while.

It will just be who puts his hand into the other's head. At least, the lantian copycats use energy weapons.

Replicarter probably has the immense advantage that she can find a spot of raw materials, and start to produce plenty of drones.

However, the lantian ones wre said to self replicate as well, and it doesn't seem they had stores of neutronium at hand.

Which ones are the weakest?

Daniel could struggle against Replicarter for a while, in Dannyland.
                              Super-Weir could repulse nanites with the power of her love. Or Will. Or whatever the plot calls it. Of course, these were only low grade nanites.

Who has the best technology stored in a datahead?
                              Oberoth.

Depends about what you give them to boot.

For sure, placing both of them on some wild planet would probably turn to be catastrophic.

Replicarter would try to build bigger numbers, legions of drones, and then build ships, and more and more.
                              Oberoth as well, but may be limiting himself doing humanoid copies, not as good as neutronium Replicarter. However, he'd do his best to reproduce lantian tech. It would start with the most basic tools, and then he'd get, him and his new fellas, a new shny factory, and the crap would get bigger and bigger from there.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X