This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia Black in new NBC series

Just saw an ad (like seconds ago) which had Claudia in it. It's a drama called LIFE which will be on NBC this fall.

You can view a clip from the show (not with Claudia though) at
    http://www.tvweek.com/video/fall-preview/ - requires Flash

It's a drama about a police detective who's given a second chance on the force after serving years in prison. (Wed, 10pm)

It looks like this may be a guest star role.

Good for her. I wish only the best for both her and Ben Browder in the future. They both deserve to work steadily.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hmmm...I looked through the preview of "Life", but couldn't see CB any where. All I got was a clip from an episode with the guy telling the police guy that he's been in jail.

Comment

Oh my Lord. Is ABC really making a series about the Geico Cavemen?!?!?

(I didn't see CB either...which is OK if the above news is true as it would mean that now is the time to throw away my television.)

Comment

See Promo with Claudia at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPFiKY-MkC0

By Stef

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Good for her. I wish only the best for both her and Ben Browder in the future. They both deserve to work steadily.
            ...And Christopher Judge, Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks. Beau Bridges having work could be nice too.
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Hmmm...I looked through the preview of "Life", but couldn't see CB any where. All I got was a clip from an episode with the guy telling the police guy that he's been in jail.
              Originally posted by Callista View Post

(I didn't see CB either...which is OK if the above news is true as it would mean that now is the time to throw away my television.)
              Heh, that's why I said 'not with Claudia though' in my post

Yes, they're making a Caveman series, but not with the actors from the ads. Go figure.

Comment

Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                  ...And Christopher Judge, Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks. Beau Bridges having work could be nice too.
                  Shanks already is working on one of the biggest shows, 24....hopefully we will be
                  able to see Lexa working soon too. Although she was already done 4400....while
                  doing Stargate.
                  Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Yes (altrhough he's already finished with that), and AT is in Stargate Atlantis.

That wasn't the point of my post
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

A nice fan over at Spoilme posted this link too:

Clip with her at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...k+Life&search=

FUTON CRITIC:
                      "Along the way, the various documentary interviews fill in some more
                      details about Charlie's past, including his now remarried ex (a blink
                      and you'll miss her Claudia Black)"

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.aspx?id=20070706

Comment

Good for Claudia Black! This could be an interesting series.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post

Then get ready to take it to the trash bin because they really did.

I hope CB finds something really great to work on (as well as all the others from SG-1). I think she is brilliant.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Very nice news for CB be it guest spot(s) or as regular.

Comment

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...-New/800018083

sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                              X