Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to get a Green Lantern Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we going to get a Green Lantern Movie?

I was wondering, when about's do suppose they'l ever make a Green Lantern movie, they are indeed following the trend of making comic book movies and since Green Lantern was popular back then I think they should make the movie.

Any ideas of what to do, i mean they could have Parallax in it but change the story so it didn't end on such a bad note, we have to have hapy endings of course, maybe a sequel?

Just a thought
    sigpic
    In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

I think it would be hard to do a GL movie. It'd be really hard to make some of the ring manifestations look good, a giant green hand is just gonna look goofy.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
      I think it would be hard to do a GL movie. It'd be really hard to make some of the ring manifestations look good, a giant green hand is just gonna look goofy.
      Hard to do, possibly. But I'm sure there is someone out there bold enough to give it a good try. I wouldn't really be that surprised if we saw a GL movie at some point.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'd love to see a GL movie - IF, and only if, it's with Hal Jordan as the GL. Period. 'nuff said.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Be careful what you ask for....
          sigpic
          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

^ha ha!

Comment

Working...
            X