This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~The Weir vs Carter Cat Fight over Atlantis~

What if Carter & Weir were to get into a cat fight over command of the SGC or Atlantis declaring War on each other? Weir using her diplomatic and negotiating skills to form strategic alliances willing to undermind Carter's command and Carter useing her P-90 to shoot Weir.

What would they say to each other? What would they do to each other? What peaceful resolutions would others propose to bring an end to the conflict?
    Last edited by chyron; 08 December 2007, 12:01 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Woolsey (fed up with the fighting): Can't the two of just agree to a Chili Cookoff or something!

Carter shoots Woolsey in the foot.
    Weir: Thank you.
    Carter: You're welcome and I'll give you a 5 minute head start before I reload my P-90
    Weir: You're so considerate.
    Carter: Anytime...you're now down to 4 minutes 45 seconds.
    Weir goes running for her life.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Weir: Michael? I know we've had our differences in the past, but I have a peace offering for you... You just kinda have to catch her first... Her name is Lt. Col. Samantha Carter. You'll have free reign of Atlantis and our Alpha site while you hunt her. Have Fun!
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Sheppard (pinned down between cross fire): ::ducks a shot:: Elizabeth, Sam? Can't we all just get along?
        Weir: As soon as shes dead
        Sheppard: If you don't call it off, I'm going sedate both of you and put you on Dr. Phil!
        Carter: Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
          Sheppard (pinned down between cross fire): ::ducks a shot:: Elizabeth, Sam? Can't we all just get along?
          Weir: As soon as shes dead
          Sheppard: If you don't call it off, I'm going sedate both of you and put you on Dr. Phil!
          Carter: Hell no.
          Weir: -shoots John with a Wraith stunner- Now where were we?
          Carter: Die B***H -reloads P90-
          Weir: You first! -throws grenade-
          sigpic

Comment

Before things really heated up...

Carter arrived at Atlantis via the Stargate and was invited to private lunch by Weir to discuss the transition. The Athosians, at the request of Weir, prepared the meal as a means of welcoming Carter.

Carter (excited): WOW! Of all of the various indigineous foods that I've eaten, this is great! I had no idea.
            Weir: Its a 'special dish' the Athosians serve to 'special' guests.
            Carter: I'm honored.
            Weir: No you're dead. I had Teyla mix in peanuts since I knew that you were allegric.
            Carter (lips & tongue swelling): Wun yoo bith.*

---
            *Held my tongue just to get the right phonetic spelling.

Comment

Weir passes Carter just out side of Carter's lab.

Carter: Good Morning, Elizabeth.
              Weir: I am woman. Hear me roar.
              Carter's lab explodes.
              Weir: Meow
              Last edited by chyron; 08 July 2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

A cat-fight over Atlantis ???? Dr. Elizabeth Weir is a lady. She wouldn't EVER go that low.

Comment

Zalenca: The Charges are set.
                  Weir: Good.
                  Zalenca: Are you sure we can do this to Rodney?
                  Weir: That's why we're taking him out too. Any more questions?
                  Zalenca: No Ma'am.
                  Weir: Good
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                    A cat-fight over Atlantis ???? Dr. Elizabeth Weir is a lady. She wouldn't EVER go that low.

Nuff said? A lady pushed too far will fight.

Comment

Weir: Yes Rodney, Sam does love you the most.
                      Rodney: What about that Jack fellow.
                      Weir: Don't you know. He ducked out of SG1 after about 8 years and only would show up about once or twice a year.
                      Rodney: I think you are right. I do have a chance with her.
                      Weir: Just remember one thing, she doesn't open up with her feelings so keep on going after her no matter what she says.
                      Weir to self: That should drive her away .
                      Banner by AnnaBee

Comment

Like most things the fight over Atlantis started with something minor...back in their undergrad years in college, Sam and Elizabeth were study mates...

Carter: Beth? Could read this summary for me and check it for spelling errors?
                        Weir: Certainly...oh here's one (giggles) grey is spelled with an 'E'
                        Carter: No its not
                        Weir: Yes it is
                        Carter: Grey is spelled with an 'A'
                        Weir: Nooooo IT IS NOT!

Comment

Intercom: Doctor Weir to the Infirmary. Doctor Weir to the Infirmary.

Two minutes leter. Weir enters the Infirmary, sees Rodney lying on a bed, inconscious, with his head swollen to size of a beachball. Doctor Keller is standing over him trying to pull something out of his throat.

Weir: What the hell happened?

Keller: No idea. Transporter dropped him here like this.

Keller finally manages to remove the item from Rodney's throat. A lemon rind, wrapped around another object

Weir: Wha...?

Keller opens the rind, revealing a grenade, which springs open

Weir Oh, that *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                            EXACTLY! People, what's with you?!??!

If they were ever to fight, which I don't believe, they would fight with other means.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL I think some people are taking this too seriously. OF COURSE neither Sam nor Liz would allow the situation to devolve into something as ridiculous as a cat fight. Both women are too classy for that.

But this is a game and is in...wonder of wonders...the Fun and Games section. ie...not to be taken seriously.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X