This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drone maker

There must be one in the city. How could the ancients make the drones in the first place. If i went to altlantis, i would search drone maker on the database. it must be close to where the drones come out of atlantis. there has to be one

It probly is one to but for some reason we are not going to use it thats my guess.
    we will be to powerfull if we could simply make how many drones that we wanted.
    sigpic

Comment

they probably have a synthesizer somewhere in the city

or maybe they can turn the stargate into one, which I think would be way cooler

Comment

Why try and make drones that we don't understand, instead try and make our own tech that is just as good?
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

no ofence but how crap would that make the ship battle scenes, because all it would be is all the ships would have loads and we know how easy they can destroy hive ships, so i think it would just make it borein evey fight would be fire drones *drones fired* hive ship destroyed end of battle.

not sayin finding some wouldnt be good but being able to make them as many as we want, that would make some parts of the show reali borein.

Comment

When will people start making posts about Drone/Puddle Jumper/ZPM factories?!
            Its starting to get almost as tiresome as the endless Vs threads.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!

For the purposes of not making the Atlantis crew uber-powerful:

There is no Drone factory
            There is no Puddle Jumper factory
            There is no ZPM factory

While it may be logical for Atlantis to have one, it never will because that would just take any sense of danger from the show.

Comment

They could make you need some requirements to make them so it wont be an unlimited amount but more than atlantis has.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
                They could make you need some requirements to make them so it wont be an unlimited amount but more than atlantis has.
                Hell it could just be really, really broken.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

heres a better idea...stop bothering with trying make ancient drones. How about trying to retroengineer some of their characteristics into something we're a lot more skilled in using such as enhanced warhead missiles.
                  Last edited by TKG; 29 June 2007, 12:54 PM.
                  "It's because you just cant spell manslaughter without the laughter..."

"If you move around the letters in "Ori Infantry" it spells Meatsheild."

Comment

They probably won't do this anyway (so not to make the space battles boring) but what about the matter converter that was in with the Odyssey's asgard computer core in unending? Surely with that they can make some drones/puddle jumpers/ZPMs?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaapaai993 View Post
                      They probably won't do this anyway (so not to make the space battles boring) but what about the matter converter that was in with the Odyssey's asgard computer core in unending? Surely with that they can make some drones/puddle jumpers/ZPMs?
                      The matter converter was a modification made to the transporters by Carter out of necessity. As that modification never happened, and everyone is probably more focused on the weapons, it may not get discovered for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                        The matter converter was a modification made to the transporters by Carter out of necessity. As that modification never happened, and everyone is probably more focused on the weapons, it may not get discovered for some time.

actually it did happen since Teal'c remembers it... I doubt he actually remembers how she did it however.
                        "It's because you just cant spell manslaughter without the laughter..."

"If you move around the letters in "Ori Infantry" it spells Meatsheild."

Comment

Originally posted by TKG View Post
                          actually it did happen since Teal'c remembers it... I doubt he actually remembers how she did it however.
                          yeah - Teal'c would remember it but he won't be able to tell anyone because that would create a paradox.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaapaai993 View Post
                            yeah - Teal'c would remember it but he won't be able to tell anyone because that would create a paradox.
                            how can that create a paradox? I mean they did not go back in time they turned back time
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know but that's what Sam said in Unending

Comment

Working...
                              X