• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 on 1 Fight

I have been having an arguement with a friend over this:

'Who would win in a hand to hand combat fight between Teal'c and Ronin?'

My money is on Ronin.

Teal'c, hands down.

I think others agree that Teal'c would too because this question was turned into a game and Teal'c won:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42540
    Last edited by Nikki; 29 June 2007, 02:34 AM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

You cant just say that, you gotta back up your arguement!

- Teal'c has been trained as a solider, no doubt, but has never had to rely on just himself. He was either heading up an army, or running with SG1. Plus, looking at the time line - he is now REALLY Old.

- Ronin was also trained as a solider, and had spent 7 years running from and killing the wrath.

Looking at stats, Teal'c is probably stronger, but Ronin has speed and agility.

Comment

This thread has been done before, called 'Who would win (in a fight): Teal'c or Ronon'? Or something like that.

The search function (usually doesn't work but) is your friend.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Well the reason why I didn't back up my answer was because you didn't but now that you have...

I think Teal'c would beat Ronan because he's a 140 years old (+50 if 'Unending' sticks) and has been trained in/fought in battle for at least 110 of those years. Has been trained as a Jaffa by Bratac and so far we've seen him kick anyone and everyones ass in hand to hand combat.

Ronan's also trained but for a lot less years than Teal'c, has less experience and spent 7 years running from the wraith using all the weapons he could get his hands on. And I think the operative word in that sentence is running, he probably hardly ever got into hand to hand combat with the wraith...as from what we've seen he'd be dead. And also from some of the scenes that we've seen we know that Teyla could also take down Ronan if she wanted too.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Spoiler:
            looks like we're gonna find out in Season 4...JM mentioned a few weeks back that there could be a sparring match between Teal'c & Ronon Personally I can't wait
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
            X