Atlantis vs Ori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis vs Ori

how do you think the city-ship Atlantis, with full ZPMs and full power would stack up against the Ori toilet-ships?
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

The cityshield would be able to hold off the Ori main weapons for quite some time. If a BC-304 can take a few hits and still survive, then a ZedPM powered cityship should have no troubles with defense.

As for offence, we've seen that drone weapons can still penetrate Ancient shields, albeit not as completely as other races' shields. So it would all depend on how well the Ori shields could stand up to drone attacks.

All in all, my vote goes to the cityship.
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

in that case... rodney should go steal a few dozen ZPMs while Sam goes back to Heliopolis and activates that city...

Comment

Well, if Atlantis were the fully-powered Ancient-Manned ship it should be, then we know it would probably be able to defend itself almost for a long long time.

As far as offensive weapons, we have no idea how effective they might be against a fleet of Ori warships, though I'm sure they would destroy a few....

Mind you, if the Ori ships all shot Atlantis at once I have no idea what would happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18 View Post
          Well, if Atlantis were the fully-powered Ancient-Manned ship it should be, then we know it would probably be able to defend itself almost for a long long time.

As far as offensive weapons, we have no idea how effective they might be against a fleet of Ori warships, though I'm sure they would destroy a few....

Mind you, if the Ori ships all shot Atlantis at once I have no idea what would happen.....
          the ancients would probably interfere, finally..................

and destroy us......

blaming us for the destruction of atlantis

Comment

Working...
          X