X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Mania: Summer Watch List: DVD Reviews

From Mania (formerly Cinescape):

http://www.mania.com/55130.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

TV Wasteland

By: Stephen Lackey, Columnist
    Date: Sunday, June 24, 2007

**snippage**

...Some readers complained recently that I didn’t show any love to the series finale of Stargate SG-1. I probably should have at least mentioned that this was the series finale but I figured those who watched already knew. I watched season one of Stargate way back when it was on Showtime but lost touch with it when it moved from that network. It does seem like a series I should have been watching but it’s been on for so long there just seemed like to much catching up would be in order to become current with the series.

Over the next few weeks, I’m going to be doing a TV on DVD review series called Summer Watch List in addition to regular reviews that I already do. I did this last year when I watched every season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer (By the way is anyone else reading the season 8 comics?). I’m starting with Supernatural: Season One, going all the way back to Stargate SG-1 Season 1, and I even have Buck Rogers The Complete Series (that should be hilarious). So, I’m looking forward to digging into Stargate SG-1 and maybe even Atlantis. What else is out there you guys think is worth a look?

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X