alt universe cam Ripple Effect Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alt universe cam Ripple Effect Spoilers

In the alt universe ep where they had like dozens of sg1 teams at the end an alt cam told our cam to cut the blue wire. hinting something happened to was going to happen.

Did this ever happen? I was hoping to have it happen in the last ep.

Blue? I thought it was green. Anyways, it hasn't happened yet, but I expect it will happen in the movies.

Comment

Maybe it already happenned!
      I don't think we see all SG-1 missions on the show!

Comment

The wite line was a little bit thrown in by the writers to show that the "bad guy" team wasn't really bad.

They never intended to go anyplace with it.
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Anonymous #2 writes: “In SG-1 movies, will there be continuation to what “Dark Mitchel” said concerning the green wire in “Ripple Effect”?”

Answer: Nope.

Comment

Alternate Michell, IMO (after watching "Ripple Effect" countless times, and the expression on his face after he said it) was just messing with "our" Mitchell. That is really all I see there.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I remember the ptb said there was a bunch of forshadowing in that ep. Everyone assumed that that line was a part of that. I guess not. I think the only thing that happend that were mentioned in that ep was the
              Spoiler:
              destruction of Chulack
              Was there any thing else?

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                I remember the ptb said there was a bunch of forshadowing in that ep. Everyone assumed that that line was a part of that. I guess not. I think the only thing that happend that were mentioned in that ep was the
                Spoiler:
                destruction of Chulack
                Was there any thing else?
                Not to nit-pick, but I think you mean
                Spoiler:
                Dakara
                , right? If I'm not mistaken,
                Spoiler:
                Chulak was never actually destroyed.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Shame we wont get to see it

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                    Shame we wont get to see it
                    Like I said though. I think the real point was that "alternate" Mitchell was just messing with "our" Mitchell. I really don't think it was something we were ever supposed to end up seeing. That's just my opinion, of course.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Like I said though. I think the real point was that "alternate" Mitchell was just messing with "our" Mitchell. I really don't think it was something we were ever supposed to end up seeing. That's just my opinion, of course.
                      I agree
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Alternate Michell, IMO (after watching "Ripple Effect" countless times, and the expression on his face after he said it) was just messing with "our" Mitchell. That is really all I see there.
                        I watched the ep earlier today and I got the same impression.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                          I watched the ep earlier today and I got the same impression.
                          I'm glad others picked up what I did from that scene.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Did anyone else notice Orange!Team's Mitchell checking out 'our' Daniel? I guess things are different in the Orangeverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaniel4evah! View Post
                              Did anyone else notice Orange!Team's Mitchell checking out 'our' Daniel? I guess things are different in the Orangeverse.
                              Did you ever read the "In The Making" that Joe Mallozzi posted on GateWorld a while back? There is a scene (scene 13) when green ("our") Mitchell is questioning black ("evil") Daniel, and Daniel makes a comment which clearly indicates that he and black Mitchell are... closer than the Mitchell and Daniel of this universe.

Of course, later in the "making", Joe explains how the director (Peter DeLuise) got the wrong end of the stick (sorry... ) and thought black Mitchell was in a relationship with Carter, but no matter. After reading all the stuff that got cut, I always wished that they'd made "Ripple Effect" a 60 minute episode like "Threads", but I don't think there's any chance of that happening now.

So black Mitchell isn't the same as the "orange" Mitchell you're referring to (do you mean the Hazmat suits? I thought they were red?), but it doesn't mean that two alt universe Mitchell's couldn't have the same... romantic interests.
                              Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X