This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the evlouation of the anicents?

sorry i dubbled posted this was not sure where it should go science or Discussion

so i was watching klye xy and this guy named Adam Baylin was explaining to klye how Albert einstein was so much smarter then the his colleagues because the spent 7 weeks longer in his mothers whom and then knowing this he tryed the same idea on monkeys with no luck but then others revised his project in the 50s which made Adam Baylin where it spent and extra 13 weeks longer in his mother whom where he was able to be so much smarter then Albert einstein is today and he was also able master telekinesis after 20 years but Kyle did in few min sure klye spent 17 years longer in artificial whom which Adam Baylin created
    but i was thinking maybe this how the anicents could have evolved so it would only taken 10,000 years or less to get the level they were at
    plus it should also be noted the the anicents were not above manipulating there own DNA like in episode
    Prototype and Tao of Rodney

so let me know u guys think ok

um ok, whys this crazy thread in science and tech aswel as general discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by lantean_god View Post
      sorry i dubbled posted this was not sure where it should go science or Discussion

so i was watching klye xy and this guy named Adam Baylin was explaining to klye how Albert einstein was so much smarter then the his colleagues because the spent 7 weeks longer in his mothers whom and then knowing this he tryed the same idea on monkeys with no luck but then others revised his project in the 50s which made Adam Baylin where it spent and extra 13 weeks longer in his mother whom where he was able to be so much smarter then Albert einstein is today and he was also able master telekinesis after 20 years but Kyle did in few min sure klye spent 17 years longer in artificial whom which Adam Baylin created
      to get the level thbut i was thinking maybe this how the anicents could have evolved so it would only taken 10,000 years or less ey were at
      plus it should also be noted the the anicents were not above manipulating there own DNA like in episode

They lived for more than 10 millions years, so that would put them where they were when they died/ascended.
      Last edited by Rudy Pena; 26 June 2007, 09:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I`m pretty sure that if the Ancients used some sort of artificial womb, that we would've heard about it by now.
        I have to echo marty2006's sentiments, why did you bother posting this ridiculous thread?

i`m all for scientific discussion and speculation, but this is waaaaaay out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
          They lived for more than 10 billions years, so that would put them where they were when they died/ascended.
          There is'nt any proof that the ancients were around 10 billion years ago. We know the alterans are older than 50 million years because that was when antarctica wasnt on the south pole when the ancients inhabited it. I got this from the episode "frozen" I believe it is highly unlikely they lived 10 billion years. My guess is 75-80 million was when the ancients arrived on earth. So they are probaly around 80-90 million years old.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lantean_god View Post
            sorry i dubbled posted this was not sure where it should go science or Discussion so i was watching klye xy and this guy named Adam Baylin was explaining to klye how Albert einstein was so much smarter then the his colleagues because the spent 7 weeks longer in his mothers whom and then knowing this he tryed the same idea on monkeys with no luck but then others revised his project in the 50s which made Adam Baylin where it spent and extra 13 weeks longer in his mother whom where he was able to be so much smarter then Albert einstein is today and he was also able master telekinesis after 20 years but Kyle did in few min sure klye spent 17 years longer in artificial whom which Adam Baylin created
            but i was thinking maybe this how the anicents could have evolved so it would only taken 10,000 years or less to get the level they were at
            I have seen the episode of kyle xy that you are talking about I dont think the ancients evolved by and artificial womb. I do agree that they might have manipulated there dna. My theory is that they done this by using an earlier version of the ascending device in Tao of Rodney. This evolution might have made them absorb knowledge easier allowing to advance more in their technolegy. Kind of like how the Nox learned english in about 30 min in the episode "The Nox".
            Last edited by !!??; 26 June 2007, 08:22 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
              There is'nt any proof that the ancients were around 10 billion years ago. We know the alterans are older than 50 million years because that was when antarctica wasnt on the south pole when the ancients inhabited it. I got this from the episode "frozen" I believe it is highly unlikely they lived 10 billion years. My guess is 75-80 million was when the ancients arrived on earth. So they are probaly around 80-90 million years old.
              Sorry I pressed B instead of M.

Comment

I personally don't think the ancients manipulated their DNA. at least not at first.

I'm sure they evolved naturally to a point then tried to artificially evolve hose that had not reached that point yet (course from the tao of rodney we know that their experiments might not have worked)
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                X