check with your local Borders or Barnes and Noble Bookstores for the
    magazine. Or, you can order online from this URL:

http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_D...195.html#aT181

TV Zone #181, October 2004
    (Reference #T181)
    Now Available

100 pages

Features
    Spooks Star David Oyelowo braves the strictures of the Official Secrets Act to drop a few hints about what’s to come…

Stargate Atlantis As Dr Rodney McKay, David Hewlett started out as an irritating know-it all with a liking for Major Carter. Now, he’s the scientist on the spot in Atlantis… and as the actor tells us, he owes it all to Doctor Who…

Star Trek: Enterprise Connor Trinneer looks ahead to the fourth series that almost never was, and explains why he thinks the show is finally ready to hit the big time…

Dead Like Me With the second season gearing up, British star Callum Blue considers the misadventures of Mason…

Secret Army Reunited 25 years on, the cast look back on the classic wartime drama, reveal why they’re glad the final episode has never been seen, and tell us what they thought of ’Allo, ’Allo!

Plus!

Flashback It’s The Night of the Juggernaut in The Wild Wild West – the classic original, that is, not the movie…

Regulars

Episode Guide Angel The end of days is in sight as the Angel Investigations team take the Wolfram & Hart shilling. Can they avoid being corrupted by their arch-enemies?

Deep Thought We know our place… but do our Sci-Fi heroes? We look at class issues in the world of cult television

Retro Our continuing history of television celebrates the return to the air of Lucille Ball in The Lucy Show

Primetime on Lost , with regular TV reviews, merchandise reviews gearing up for Christmas, news and much more…

Price: $6.99

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Proof-Positive
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Proof-Positive

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks for the tip-off,Morjana.
    Hopefully,I can pick up a copy Thursday,from my nearest WH Smith,or Forbidden Planet.(Or just go to plan B : Subscribe !)
    Sweet !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Thanks for the tip-off,Morjana.
      Hopefully,I can pick up a copy Thursday,from my nearest WH Smith,or Forbidden Planet.(Or just go to plan B : Subscribe !)
      Sweet !
      You're very welcome!

If you have a scanner...(on knees, pleading...)

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'd love to send you a copy, Morjana,....but I'm going to have to go to Plan B.
        Sold out at those outlets and all the other places we checked on Thursday (Hubby rechecked today ..no luck ! )

Actually ,considering I'd phoned WH Smith to reserve a copy,only for them to sell it to someone else....I'm not the happiest camper around !

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          I'd love to send you a copy, Morjana,....but I'm going to have to go to Plan B.
          Sold out at those outlets and all the other places we checked on Thursday (Hubby rechecked today ..no luck ! )

Actually ,considering I'd phoned WH Smith to reserve a copy,only for them to sell it to someone else....I'm not the happiest camper around !
          As Jack said: "When has Plan A ever worked?"

Boo on WH Smith!

Good luck with Plan B.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Boo indeed ! I really wanted the Plan A to actually work for once though !

*Racks brain for a reply to the Jack quote:*
            Got one .(Out of ep context, but I don't care)

"Welcome to my life" !

(At least Hubby got me a copy of Cult Times Oct issue...not much Stargate goodness,but a nice little interview with Patrick Currie.(Fifth/Eamon) )

*Also a full-page ad for Cult Times #31.You put a thread up for that already,Morjana.*

Comment

There's also a two-page interview with David in the new Dreamwatch magazine (issue 122) - as well as interviews with Michael Shanks and Richard Dean Anderson.

Worth a look I think!
              "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Working...
              X