This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPMs in Progeny different? #spoilers#

i was watching Progeny again and at the end when they are going to overload the ZPMs they show the ZPMs being up (as in our of the socket) and running still. how come the Atlantis ones have to be fully in the socket in order to run but their didn't?

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
    i was watching Progeny again and at the end when they are going to overload the ZPMs they show the ZPMs being up (as in our of the socket) and running still. how come the Atlantis ones have to be fully in the socket in order to run but their didn't?
    The Asurans have been on that planet for thousands of years with not much to do. They probably made a way for them to work while being up.

Or its a slight prop cockup!

Comment

prob. a prob mixup, but there could be some practical reason like there more advanced. Also it owuld be easier to change ZPMs that way. They obviously use a lot of power there and need to change it often
      Originally posted by cowpants
      ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Rosilin for pres

Comment

Their city was diffrent to Atlantis. Theres no reason this little detail should be the same.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post

if u watch the episode before i sleep in season 1, when the alternate timeline wier is recalling her events, her and the ancient (jonus?) are in the zpm room and he brings them up out of the socket and the city is still powered.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
            if u watch the episode before i sleep in season 1, when the alternate timeline wier is recalling her events, her and the ancient (jonus?) are in the zpm room and he brings them up out of the socket and the city is still powered.

Because Janus knows how to differentiate between AC and DC

Comment

yea cause if u look at the other episodes (The Seige for instance) McKay saids their ready to go but nothing happens till he pushs down on the ZPMs.

Comment

But didn't we only have one then?

I Before i Sleep they would have had more than just one.

Comment

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post
                  But didn't we only have one then?

I Before i Sleep they would have had more than just one.

They had 3 but split them. 1 Atlantis, 2 Antarctica, 3. Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    They had 3 but split them. 1 Atlantis, 2 Antarctica, 3. Odyssey.
                    I think you've mixed up things a bit.

Atlantis had 3 ZPM's 10000 years ago, those 3 were depleted shortly after the Atlantis expedition arrived in Atlantis, they spent the first year without a ZPM until the Daedalus brought them the one SG-1 found in Egypt. That one was unfortunately depleted in the ep with McKay's sister. Then when they got the one from the Ancients onboard the Tria, then the Asurans came and killed all the Ancients and brought 2 more ZPM's or they fought the Ancients until their ZPM was depleted and brought 3, after the Asurans were defeated, the ZPM's were split up, 1 for Atlantis, 1 for the Ancient outpost, 1 for the Odyssey.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                      I think you've mixed up things a bit.

Atlantis had 3 ZPM's 10000 years ago, those 3 were depleted shortly after the Atlantis expedition arrived in Atlantis, they spent the first year without a ZPM until the Daedalus brought them the one SG-1 found in Egypt. That one was unfortunately depleted in the ep with McKay's sister. Then when they got the one from the Ancients onboard the Tria, then the Asurans came and killed all the Ancients and brought 2 more ZPM's or they fought the Ancients until their ZPM was depleted and brought 3, after the Asurans were defeated, the ZPM's were split up, 1 for Atlantis, 1 for the Ancient outpost, 1 for the Odyssey.

Vala,

My bad Vala, I was referring to the last part of your post.

Comment

Working...
                      X