This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don S. Davis radio interview online!

An interview held with Don S. Davis has been put online for download at Nightlight Radio.

Feedback would be appreciated. I apologise for the shameless self promoting!

Originally posted by Nightlight View Post
    An interview held with Don S. Davis has been put online for download at Nightlight Radio.

Feedback would be appreciated. I apologise for the shameless self promoting!

Thank you, NIghtlight, for the information.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

No problem. Hopefully people out there find it interesting enough, it's the first interview I've done.

Comment

No problem. Hopefully people out there find it interesting enough, it's the first interview I've done.
        Oh, wow, congratulations on the interview!

My cranky old computer no longer can download files, so I'm making arrangements for a friend to download for me. I'm really looking forward to listening to the interview.

I was poking around your website. Very nice shades of green! I take it you're from Australia/New Zealand? And what was the FSF convention?

Best wishes!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Hey Morjana!

Yes, I come from a land downunder. There's a sci-fi club here called Friends of Science Fiction, they hold conventions every now and then. They're being kind enough to let me do audio interviews of the guests for my website. Don S. Davis was the first, I interviewed Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) at the same event, it'll be up in a few weeks time on my website. Late August I get to interview some Firefly actors, which I'm looking forward to.

Hopefully in the future I'll be able to do a bit of an opening/closing thing to these and make them proper podcasts as a result, with the interview a feature of them. Early days at the moment though.

Comment

...I interviewed Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) at the same event, it'll be up in a few weeks time on my website. Late August I get to interview some Firefly actors, which I'm looking forward to.
            Thank you for your response!

Looking forward to the other interviews as well. I love Carmen and enjoy Firefly (and Firefly actors -- especially Nathan Fillion) very much.

Best wishes, Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X