This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Season 3 DVD Release Date?

Follow the link to see info on Season 3 DVD release.
    http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7448
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
    Follow the link to see info on Season 3 DVD release.
    http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7448
    I read the list earlier today.

It's rather unsettling to see that all the commentaries are done by writers and producers. Not a single actor participated. Glad I'm not much into commentaries.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

It's rather unsettling to see that all the commentaries are done by writers and producers. Not a single actor participated. Glad I'm not much into commentaries.
      I love commentaries and since Martin Wood is one of my favorites on SG DVDs looks like some good commentaries on the S3 DVDs.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I just hope that the release date is changed to an earlier or later date because it's going to be very hard to pick which DVD to buy: Family Guy Volume 5 or SGA Season 3.
        sigpic

Comment

Did you see ad for Ark of Truth will be on it that's why they are releasing season 3 so soon not that I am complaining. I was afraid that we were going to have to wait until next year. I am disapointed about non of the actors doing commentaries they are so much more interesting when they do. Unlike SG-1 actors SGA actors did them alot more.
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'll mention it here too: According to TVshowsonDVD's specs, MGM appears to have messed up the order so that 'Sunday' comes before 'The Ark'... which makes no sense at all, for obvious reasons. Bah!
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yeah for really obvious reasons. I'm really hoping it's just an error on tvshowsondvd's part. Guess we won't really know till we actually see the dvds. But if mgm did do it that way by mistake, it's a really stupid mistake to have made.

Comment

If anyone in the UK is interested there's a release date for 27 August for Season 3 volume 1 DVD. No news on the box set as far as I can see. No details as yet about what is on them...

S3 DVD

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that myself. Like you, I'm not much into commentaries, but I'm far more likely to listen if the actors are participating in them. It seemed like a lot of times on the SG1 commentaries, there was a lot of rambling about stuff not even related. It wasn't worth my time.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

there was a lot of rambling about stuff not even related. It wasn't worth my time.
                    thats just the case when its gary jones and peter deluise all the other ones are good

my favorite commentaries are the ones with both paul mullie and joseph mallozzi

Comment

I don't think the list that's up is a 'true list' so to speak. Ken C said he'd done the commentary for CG and he's not on the list. So, make of that what you will, but it's very unusual for all of them not to do it...

Comment

This time, it seems much faster in coming out, than the last two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                          This time, it seems much faster in coming out, than the last two seasons.
                          I think they are letting people catch up before season 4 begins in October.
                          sigpic

Comment

I preordered season three today. This is the first time I've bought a stargate dvd (not that I haven't wanted to buy the ten seasons of sg1 and other two seasons of sga). I think this is a faster way to watch season three since season 2 just ended on SPACE last week. The excats sound cool I do with the actors had done some of the commentaries, I am more interested in what they have to say then the tptb/writters but more then likely I'll listen to the commentaries anyway just to see what there like.
                            Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Cover art...

TVShowsonDVD.com says it may not be final.
                              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                              X