This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping and Damien Kindler live interview

Sorry if it has been posted, and about the short notice. It starts in 15 minutes!

link

If that doesn't work:

www.DTRN.co.uk

It's starting, I just realised it's for Sanctuary though! For god sakes it actually says it on the page...

Edit: oh it said they would be talking about stuff from Sanctuary to the Stargate movies

Edit 2: and there is some strong Language

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Sorry if it has been posted, and about the short notice. It starts in 15 minutes!

link

If that doesn't work:

www.DTRN.co.uk
      DOH...missed it. Are they going to replay it?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Amanda Tapping is just starting now!

Edit: Tapping is an Essex girl, cool
        Last edited by SGFerrit; 06 June 2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Sadly nothing about the movies !

Comment

Amanda Tapping is just starting now!

Edit: Tapping is an Essex girl, cool
            Brilliant...can someone record it please? I'm having difficulties on my end.

Will they repeat this show???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

A few things I picked up from her interview, some already known:

Did not want to step on anybodies' toes and was wary of the Atlantis dynamic, crew and Cast VERY welcoming and sweet though

Atlantis set way prettier than SG1 set

She feels at home on Atlantis now

Loves the fact that she can see and work with both the Atlantis cast AND SG-1 cast at the moment, has the best of both worlds

Chris Judge was wondering what he would do not seeing Amanda at 6AM anymore after the cancellation announcement, he was apparently like 'so should I come to your house or...' lol

Michael S and Chris J are ‘like brothers’

Sanctuary got a Guinness World Record for most expensive direct to web series

Movies:

Ark of Truth- Two hours, massive, stunning, huge scope, wraps up Ori storyline

Continuum- Huge in scope too, stand alone going back in time, going to the Arctic, changing timelines etc...

From the interviewer guys:

Amanda loves the fans, if you see her live TALK TO HER she is great, a fantastic person, she wants to give back to the fans

Kate and David Hewlett will be on eventually, so keep checking to find out when they will be on!

'Insight into Stargate casting' will be on evetually too!

Poster to give away with LOADS of sigs on it, Stargate, 24 etc...

Comment

Until the show puts up its own copies, here are MP3s of Amanda's and Damian's interviews.

Amanda:
                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DQLW2EO

Damian:
                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4PTP2R7

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                  Brilliant...can someone record it please? I'm having difficulties on my end.

Will they repeat this show???
                  I don't think they will be repeating it, and sorry I didn't think to record it

But I did sumarise some of the stuff

She also said, regarding Sanctuary, they didn't want to make it on a bad budget and poor quality and hope the fans would accept what they were given, they wanted to make a great series

And that unlike most shows, there isn't a network ruling over it so they are in charge of it, it can;t be cancelled and that they were paving the way for this sort of stuff

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                    Until the show puts up its own copies, here are MP3s of Amanda's and Damian's interviews.

Amanda:

Damian:
                    Ah, thank you!

I am very happy that she is settling into Atlantis. The guys before Amanda's interview were talking about Torri, and what they liked about her, but said if she had to go, you couldn't have asked for a much better replacement

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

Amanda:

Damian:
                      BRILLIANT. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                        BRILLIANT. Thank you.
                        Er, the files aren't available. Were they yanked?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Er, the files aren't available. Were they yanked?
                          I just managed to download with no problem, so the files are still there.

I enjoyed the interviews, and loved the way to two interviewers were so fanboy-ish about Amanda.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kate and David Hewlett will be on eventually, so keep checking to find out when they will be on!
                            So can someone in the UK keep an eye out for those of us not in the UK? And maybe tape it!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              I just managed to download with no problem, so the files are still there.

I enjoyed the interviews, and loved the way to two interviewers were so fanboy-ish about Amanda.
                              Ah, hah, must have been overload or something but the files are back and it took a while, but got AT's. Will try Damian's later.

Comment

Working...
                              X