This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al'kesh vs Whitestar

Al'kesh : Hyperdrive ,2 underbelly Plasma canons ,Ring transporter ,Shields ,Mid range Bombing Capiablity Heavily Armed

WhiteStar : 1 Quantum Gravimetric Discharge canon ,2 Pulse Neutron Canons , 4 Pusle Fusion Canons, 1.8 meters of Vorlon Bio Armor Hull ,Gravitic Tractor Beams , Vorlon Shields ,Minbari Cloaking Device .(This came from Babylon 5 Tech Manueal website .)

Hmm the Alkesh is mauverable but from what I've seen on B5 the WhiteStar` is more manuverable .Whitestar also carries 4 fighters .

Well I got to give it to the White star .It would blow the Al kesh out of the sky without break sublight

dont forget the alkesh is able to cloak.
    Visit my Website

Comment

F-16>Al'kesh>Whitestar

Comment

I love the Al'kesh but dont know what the white star is so I'm going with Al'Kesh and I don't think the Al'kesh has shields though
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

If the Alkesh has any shields they don't seem to be very powerful. An F-16 did pretty significant damage to it with what seemed to be a Sidewinder or AMRAAM missle so I'm guessing they are relatively unshielded. Then again in the season 4 Finale Teal'c hits the attacking Alkesh with a full on Ha'tak cannon blast and it takes no physical damage, and manages to repair the engine and weapon malfunctions it sustained within a matter of minutes. So who the heck knows.
          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Is that supposed to be a joke?

Al'keshes are glorified crop dusters, barely able to topple two trees with a bomb (don't even get me started on the belly cannons), and go down with two or three sidewinders, or a couple of death glider shots (the epithome of firepower ), or eventually just one shot if you hit the cockpit.

Their best weapon?
            Remain cloaked and ram the whitestar.
            Last edited by Mister Oragahn; 06 June 2007, 12:20 AM.
            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
              Is that supposed to be a joke?

Al'keshes are glorified crop dusters, barely able to topple two threes with a bomb (don't even get me started on the belly cannons), and go down with two or three sidewinders, or a couple of death glider shots (the epithome of firepower ), or eventually just one shot if you hit the cockpit.

Their best weapon?
              Remain cloaked and ram the whitestar
              If it works then it works
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

i dont watch B5 but a neutron canon seems to make it definate. No electrical charge and passes through shields hulls. the Whitestar seems like the winner, despite how much i love the alkesh.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

whitestar all the way. they're about the same size but whitestars are more manueverable and have greater firepower and after a couple of cannon shots the whitestar's vorlon armor would adapt and the al'kesh's shots would do almost nothing. one blast from the quantum gravimetric discharge cannon would probably slice an al'kesh in half if not just make it explode. a few hits from its other cannons would explode an al'kesh too.
                  That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Whitestar without a doubt for all the reasons mentioned above.

Whitestar is the coolest organic looking ship ever.

Comment

it aint organic looking it is organic

The ships armor is a living organism capable of adapting and repairing itself

ps this fight is as one sided as Andromeda vs the daddelus

whitestar kicks ass easy

Comment

We know the Alk'esh all have cloaks and we know that any ship with a cloak can switch it out for a shield so an Alk'esh could have a shield

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by HAL View Post
                          it aint organic looking it is organic

The ships armor is a living organism capable of adapting and repairing itself

ps this fight is as one sided as Andromeda vs the daddelus

whitestar kicks ass easy
                          ...and therefore it looks organic

Comment

whitestar would win for definate.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

White star easy.

Through if caught of guard by Alkesh their a small chance it could win, a very small chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X