This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Fighter- First Pics (SNEAK PIC)

Just found these on the internet... but they look genuine to me!!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7..._res_TOP_0.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7...res_Side_0.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7..._Profile_0.jpg

Enjoy!!

^ cool. but might i ask where.

because we have seen the ori fighters before. (when they drop the ring platform).

after this SGA ep i'll chuck in my S10 dvd and check it out to see if they look similar.

EDIT: ok after a quick glance the shape is right. but the area where the gun is at the front has a hole(for lack of a better word) on the underside. the ones in LITS has a full bottom.
    but yeah other than that i would say its the real deal. the shape is like exact. including the back bit where the orb engine is and the side bits.
    Last edited by Kidwizz; 05 June 2007, 01:14 AM.

Comment

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7..._Profile_0.jpg

nice
      sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Yeah I remember those same pics being posted on here a while ago, so pretty sure they're right, or at least concept art.
        Last edited by jds1982; 05 June 2007, 09:14 AM.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Yeah they're real. Pretty cool huh. Anyone got accurate specifications on them?

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

these are real.

they were on the modelers website, and someone got onto his site and seen his hidden files (a bunch of ships from stargate) and started posting them online.

Now his site is almost 100% locked down.
            Visit my Website

Comment

hmm I dont think Until now I'd seen a detail image of an ori fighter, I wonder what powers 'em seeing as how their big ships move and what not.
              "It's because you just cant spell manslaughter without the laughter..."

"If you move around the letters in "Ori Infantry" it spells Meatsheild."

Comment

very sleek ship, argueably the coolest looking fighter, and possibly the most well armed. 3 canons , looks like the primary is the nose and the secondaries are on the sides, looking at the size of the "wings" which it lacks the ship doesnt seem very manuverable.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                  these are real.

they were on the modelers website, and someone got onto his site and seen his hidden files (a bunch of ships from stargate) and started posting them online.

Now his site is almost 100% locked down.
                  would you be allowed to post some pics?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                    very sleek ship, argueably the coolest looking fighter, and possibly the most well armed. 3 canons , looks like the primary is the nose and the secondaries are on the sides, looking at the size of the "wings" which it lacks the ship doesnt seem very manuverable.
                    In atmosphere it would probably turn as fast as a derailed train, but you don't need wings to manuever in space.

Comment

what episodes see the ori fighters??

Comment

'flesh and blood' and also 'line in the sand'.

Both from season 10.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver View Post
                          In atmosphere it would probably turn as fast as a derailed train, but you don't need wings to manuever in space.
                          Depending on what they're using as propulsion, they might not need wings to manuever in an atmosphere. Puddle Jumpers seem to fly pretty well in atmosphere. Hmm I wonder if that fighter might fit through the gate, anyone know how big they are? That brings up another question, wasn't there an episode where a death glider flew through a deactivated stargate? If so why would they need to develop the needle threader?

Edit: That death glider thing may have just been because of the angle that the shot was at, it may have flown up before it reached the gate, but I'm not sure.
                          Last edited by jds1982; 06 June 2007, 06:20 AM.
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                            Actually, the shorter the wings the more manueverable it is, compare the F-16 to a bigger craft like the F-15 (out the top of my head dunno if the F-15 is really bigger but it looks bigger).

The wings stabilize the craft, if it lacks them it's usually more manueverable.

Comment

ah, thanks for the clear up. Im not 100% certain but wouldnt it be harder for them to slow down on re-entry due to the limited surface area of hte ship? If so the fighter must have serious reverse thrusters.

I very much think they could fit through the gate.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X