This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ship scematics and specs

Does anyone have any ship schematics or specs? all i got is anubis's and i would like some earth or possibly agard ships plz post them or e-mail them to me or just msg me thx. and if u want anubis's flagship specs let me know i'll post em thx.

Music Is The Soundtracks To Our Lives.

I'm afraid I only have BC-303 specs but could you please post the Anubis specs? Thanks. I'll put the BC-303 specs up when I find them.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
      I'm afraid I only have BC-303 specs but could you please post the Anubis specs? Thanks. I'll put the BC-303 specs up when I find them.
      ok thanks

Spoiler:
      Anubis's Flagship
      Manufacturer:
      Anubis.

Type:
      Supercapital Command Ship.

Technology Base:
      Goa'uld / Ancient(?)

Production Run:

Operational Area:
      Atmosphere - Local Space - Deep Space - Hyperspace

Powerplant:
      Unknown propulsion system (Extra Crystal power core 1st ship).

Crew complement:
      Unknown

Weapons Array:
      At least 1 massive energy weapon capable of destroying multiple Ha'Tak's in per shot (first ship only)
      Unknown number of Point Defence Staff Cannons.
      6+ Heavy Capital Staff Cannons, Ventral Surface.

Defensive Technology:
      Enhanced Goa'uld Defense shields.

Support Craft:
      Many Al'Kesh, Death Gliders and Dropships.
      Moderate sized personal escape vehicle of unknown type built into the Dorsal surface.

Other Technology:
      Transport rings, Energy dampening field Generator, Long range Holographic projector, Internal Sensors, Advanced neural interface technology.
      Unquantified extra Ancient technology built in.

Troop capacity:
      1000+.

Destroyed. First ship Destroyed in Kelownan MEO. The second ship in Earth Orbit.

Dimensions
      Scaling in progress.

The two disks then unlock and separate from each other a similar distance to the distance the cylinder extrudes from the dorsal side. The reason for all this complex movement is never stated, but must be necessary to the function of the primary weapon. The transformation does not appear to impair the ships manoeuvring abilities nor its defensive shields. But clearly, the shield bubble must extend to cover the ship when in this mode. The ship does not appear to be able to enter Hyperspace when in its extended condition

Weapons Systems

The primary weapon of this ship (and indeed its quite probable this ship was BUILT to house this weapon) is an old Goa'uld weapons system of unknown technology. Made up of the 'eyes'(crystal talismans roughly 15-20 cm in diameter) of 6 major System Lords (Aphosis, Ra and T'Mat among others). On their own, the eyes are rumoured to be extremely powerful weapons ("The Tomb"). However, according to Dr Jackson, when combined with another eye in tandem, the weapons power will increase a full order of magnitude. Anubis's weapon on his original Mothership was built with all six eyes, giving it a theoretical power of X*(10^5), where X is the power of a single eye, which is so far unquantified. The eyes were installed in a 'Crystal power core' deep within his ship. If it is used as a power source to energise a weapon, or if the crystals are a weapon themselves, their energy channelled up through the ship to emitters is unclear. When active, the weapon will overheat in a matter of seconds if the cooling system is interrupted and will detonate, destroying the crystal core. Anubis's leap to Naquadriah in 'Homecoming', apparently to restore his ship to full power would lend creedance to the first theory over the second. If a limited amount of Naquadriah provides a similar output to the 'eyes', then it would apparently put the eyes output clearly above weapons grade Naquadah, which would be consistent with the huge tactical advantage they provided Anubis.

Against Ra's Pyramid on Abydos, the beam radiated energy into the structure for several seconds, with no clear damage but sand flaking off the internal wall from the vibration. Then a split second after the beam cut off, the Pyramid exploded in a reaction sequence from its vertix to base, generating a large shockwave that expanded out along the ground. The weapon completely destroyed the pyramid, but failed to casue significant 'splash damage' to the local area. In 'Fallen', Anubis explicitly had the Stargate on the planet targeted with this main weapon, clearly intending to use the gates Naquadah to make a "Big Boom". We know the total potential energy from a Gate detonation is between 7.696x10^6 and 8.421x10^6 Terajoules; roughly 1-2 Gigatons ("Redemption"). It is logical to assume this weapon has an effective firepower against inert targets no greater then this, probably far less given the specific targeting of the gate over the SGC's base camp. In all cases, damage has not appeared instantly from the weapon discharge, instead the explosive effects have occurred just as the discharge vanishes. It is possible the weapon destroys ships through direct energy transfer, but it is simply not clear as yet. Much of the evidence supports a delayed chain reaction, even if a great deal of power is needed to charge and fire the weapon.

Although the ship has been designed around this weapon, it is far from its only means of attack or defence. The ventral surface of the ship contains a weapons battery of at least six Heavy Capital Staff Cannons (presumed heavy Staff type weapons from the bolt size, shape and colouration when compared to other capital ships shots). We see these weapons used against Prometheus in 'The Lost City' by the second Mothership of this class. However from Anubis's statements in 'Full Circle', we can be reasonably confident they are common to both ships. Their placement appears to imply their function is a planetary bombardment one with a secondary anti ship role, it is not known if the dorsal disk has similar weapons installed. Given the lack of counter fire against Baal's fleet and the fact that the main energy weapon covered this arc, it is more likely then not that none exist topside. Daniel Jackson was reasonably confident that a force of 12 Ha'tak class Motherships would defeat, or at the least mutually annihilate Anubis in a slugfest, prior to him receiving the Eye of Ra and activating his super weapon. If the 6 cannons were equivalent to those Aphosis mounted on his own Supership, this would appear to place his conventional weapons capacity at quite significant levels.

The ship is protected by enhacned Goa'uld defensive shields of power suitable to such a massive ship. In 'Full Circle', the ship took fire from ~12 Motherships for around a minute without shield failure. However in 'Homecoming', its shields less then 40% effective started to fail after less then a minute of bombardment from between five to seven Ha'Taks, which continued to pop out of Hyperspace. Of course there are a few factors that should be noted in defence of Anubis's flagship.

First is that by the almighty magic of the N2 law, Anubis was rapidly taking down the firepower being directed against him in "Full Circle" with his superweapon. He went from 12 enemy ships to 10 with his first shot, then from 10 to 8 with his second shot twelve seconds later. At this rate, the entire enemy fleet would have been destroyed in just under a minute and the firepower being directed against his shields would reduce accordingly.

It also should be noted the Ha'Taks in 'Full Circle' only directed a single weapon each against Anubis's Mothership, presumably their entire firepower output directed through a single weapons mount. Why this may have given then maximum possible firepower, it may also have meant Anubis could reinforce specific sections of the sheilds to withstand each attack as it came, rather then have to deal with a general bombardment all over the shields. Ba'al in "Homecomming" when he came up against this ship simply had his smaller flotilla let loose with everything he had, penetrating his shields with some of the first shots.

BUT...

The shields on Anubis's ship were highly ineffective inside an atmosphere, which is where he was hovering. It is a curious weakness of this technology, why the shields would loose 60% of their effectiveness when outside a vacuem? For that matter, it has not been made clear as yet if this was a weakness specific to the enhacned shields of Anubis, or if all Goa'uld shields share this problem. It is clear that the shields on this Mothership disipate energy in a way inconsistent with the visual effects for Goa'uld shields. If anything, the energy is much more consistent with the pattern of staff blasts disipating on Kul Warrior armour then Goa'uld shields. This may be a key indication that the ships shields are based directly on Ancient technology (as some of the Kul technology was) and perhaps may even be Goa'uld duplications of this technology, thanks to Anubis limited Ancient knowedlge.

Assuming that in both Fallen and Homecomming, the Goa'uld Motherships were not holding back but pounding Anubis with the full firepower of their weapons (albeit in different ways), then we can conclude the following:

*A conventional battle between 12 motherships and 1 Flagship, in open space, without the Eyes, will presumbly end in a victory for the Goa'uld Motherships, collectivly. Although the Motherships will fail to penetrate the shields of the Flagship, with ten ships firing full salvos for at least six seconds. Presumably no shield breach was caused to Anubis and his ship, none was observed at any rate. Meaning the Goa'uld never drained his shields or overcame their energy threashold for dealing with incomming fire, depending on which theory you subscribe to for these advanded shields..

-60% of 10 ships (which did not penetrate in their attacks) is 6 ships. Ba'al was attacking with at least 5 ships after a mater of seconds. That extra Mothership may well have pushed the shields past their breaking point, especialy when you consider that only some of the massive salvo penetrated the ships defences.

-Yu confronted his flagship with 12 Motherships. Anubis killed two off quickly, then rapidly killed another two while the stunned ships were only really starting to swing into combat mode. Which may have brought the hostile fire down to a point incapable of draining his shield power quickly enough, given that Anubis (assuming he maintained his 2 kills per 6 seconds rate) would destroy the entire fleet within 30 seconds.

-In a conventional battle however, it is quite possible the 12 ships could resist any counterfire long enough to punch through the sheilds with their inital salvos, completly destroying the defences before Anubis's secondery weapons could knock out enough motherships. Leaving his ship open to be cut to peices quickly.

FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="The ship also serves as a large carrier, capable of carrying large numbers of support craft. It deployed a number of Gliders, Al'Kesh and Dropships to attack Abydos. It also landed over 1000 Jaffa in the Kelownan capital city. It clearly has at least one transport ring as it beamed personal up and down from Abydos, Kelowna and Earth.
      Last edited by jonesy402; 03 June 2007, 01:30 PM. Reason: spoiler

Music Is The Soundtracks To Our Lives.

Comment

honestly I'd love to see the technical info on the BC-303.
        "It's because you just cant spell manslaughter without the laughter..."

"If you move around the letters in "Ori Infantry" it spells Meatsheild."

Comment

Originally posted by TKG View Post
          honestly I'd love to see the technical info on the BC-303.
          Me too.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

what no responce?

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
              Have you found them yet?
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Sorry I seem to have lost them I'm sure you could find them if you poke about a little

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

I don't think they exist. The people make the special effects have said that there really aren't any set scales or specs, they change over time to suit the episodes that are being written.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    I don't think they exist. The people make the special effects have said that there really aren't any set scales or specs, they change over time to suit the episodes that are being written.
                    if it's any consolation I came up with some proxy technical readouts based on averaged confirmable dimensions and ship activity in the series. If anyone wants to know I can post 'em here they aren't perfect especially the weapons loadouts but they're a start.

Comment

I hate when people say they have things and never prove it
                      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                        Yeah, I hate those people too...that's why I like to provide my proof.

First off, from TV Zone #55, the Stargate SG-1 special...
                        Spoiler:

From the looks of it, these are design sketches by the design team themselves...I could be wrong, however.

Secondly...we have Stargate SG-1: The DVD Collection #2 magazine...
                        Spoiler:

I can't say who did these designs, but The DVD Collection magazines are mostly done by official designers too.

Finally, we have scans from The Visual Guide itself...
                        Spoiler:

Sorry the scans aren't the best...if anyone wants any better scans, then they can go out and buy the sources themselves.
                        Last edited by Jaymach; 02 July 2007, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Annubis ship is incredibly powerful, but the new Odyssey (very likely, and powered by ZPM) and a Ori ship (probably) can destroy it.

Why? Annubis ship weapons (excluding the one used on the planet) are no more powerful than the Odyssey's or Ori, probably 1/2 their power. Ori ship weapon: One shot destroyed Hatak, the the beam kept going! That is insane power.

Except the planetary main weapon: Where all the power is targeted at a object. But this weapon can't target ships and it takes time to build up power.

Annubis shield strength nowhere near the Odyssey or Ori ships. With the Eye of Ra, only weapons power increased. Drones easily destroyed Annubis ship, went right through his shields (which likely would happen if the Odyssey or Ori targeted his ship, those lasers would cut right through his shields and ship).

Comment

Those scans are great! Thanks! Energy weapons? How come they were never used? I thougtht that was just a myth that the Prometheus had energy weapons.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                              Agreed, you know I originally guessed the deady was 800,000 tons... but I'm now forced to wonder if in fact the promethius numbers above are correct at all...1.5 million kg is only 1,500 tons....that makes it damn small. well I came up with two possibilities for the BC 304.

[Version 1]
                              BC-304 Class

Class: BattleCruiser
                              Tonnage: 480,000 tons
                              Spaceframe: 48,000 tons (10%)
                              Engines: 120,000 tons (25%) ( hyperdrive)
                              Fuel: 24,000 tons (5%)
                              Sheilds: 96,000 tons (20% / 75% protection) (Asguard/Tau'ri sheilds)
                              Armor: 48,000 tons (10%) (Trinium Armor) (1.7 modifier)
                              Personnel: 1,810 tons ( 30 officers, 120 crew, 200 passengers)
                              Cargo: 21,870 tons (5%) ( 6 years of supplies)
                              Bays: 320 tons (16 fighters)

[version 2]
                              BC-304 Class

Class: BattleCruiser
                              Tonnage: 800,000 tons
                              Spaceframe: 80,000 tons (10%)
                              Engines: 200,000 tons (25%) ( hyperdrive)
                              Fuel: 40,000 tons (5%)
                              Sheilds: 160,000 tons (20% / 75% protection) (Asguard/Tau'ri sheilds)
                              Armor: 180,000 tons (22.5%) (Trinium Hull Plating) (1.5 modifier)
                              Personnel: 1,810 tons ( 30 officers, 120 crew, 200 passengers)
                              Cargo: 22,870 tons (3%) ( 6 years of supplies)
                              Bays: 320 tons (16 fighters)

no solid numbers on most of the weapons yet.... any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X