This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Atlantis S2 and SG1 S9 - Pricing Question

Basically, I've just got a friend of mine (alas I have no Ebay selling account) to list Atlantis S2 and SG1 S9 on Ebay. They're the individual volumes as opposed to the boxsets. They're also in perfect condition, as in, watched once. No scratches, no stains, and the boxes are still shiny. They're also from a smoke free environment. Now I've had them listed with a starting price of £20, do you guys think this was a fair price? Or am I basically going to get no interest?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

I think the price was more than fair considering they're both about £45 to buy.

Why are you selling them?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Because over the past year my dvd and book collection has increased exponentially. I have no space and I'm requiring to decide which DVDs I do and do not want. Atlantis S2 can go and be replaced by the boxset which will take up much less shelf space. S9 is going because it's not a boxset, and thus can't go where I normally put the SG1 boxsets, and tbh I'm planning to sell all my SG1 sets when they bring out a complete collection.

I've also sold all my individual Doctor (New) Who dvd volumes as I ended up with the boxsets as well.

Thanks for the feedback.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Atlantis s2 is tiny! You must really have too much junk

Now that there are cheaper Star Trek Box Sets I'll be attempting to sell my VHS collection
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Like I said, they're the individual volumes, so its 5 DVDs.... Currently my shelf space is devoted to...

Buffy 1-7, Angel 1-5, X Files 1-9, Millennium 1-3, The Lone Gunmen, Classic Who Doctor 1 - 6, New Who S1 & 2, Torchwood, SG1 1-8, Yes Minister & Yes Primeminister, Blackadder Complete Collection, the beginnings of the Star Trek TOS DVD collection and 37 X Files DVD collection DVDs (it was a whim... dont ask). Oh and a fair few movies. Then when we consider my books include the complete Discworld collection, as well as a load more... plus the amount of books I have on Strategy and International Politics... well.... ERGH! Even worse, as you said, they have new cheap Star Trek DVDs... I'm having to FORCE myself not to move on to buying those. FORCE I tell you!!!

Btw, if you do know anyone interested in buying them, I'd be really grateful if you'd point them in this direction, I'll post the links when they're available.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stargate-S-G-1...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stargate-Atlan...QQcmdZViewItem

There we go.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X