Did I miss something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss something?

Hello all, I'm a lurker here, I love reading the site while I'm bored at work... My question is are the Ori gone? Was it that simple did they just send it through the supergate and poof it's over???? I saw how several of the Ori ships came back through at the end of the episode but nothing has been done with them since. Are the Ori gone or did I miss an episode?

Thanks

We're not really sure of that yet, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mightyp View Post
      Hello all, I'm a lurker here, I love reading the site while I'm bored at work... My question is are the Ori gone? Was it that simple did they just send it through the supergate and poof it's over???? I saw how several of the Ori ships came back through at the end of the episode but nothing has been done with them since. Are the Ori gone or did I miss an episode?

Thanks
      Spoiler:
      Daniel's idea was to kill the Ori, meaning the ascended beings. He sent the device to their galaxy but theres no way to know if they are dead. After Baal took Adria's body as a host he told us (Tau'ri) that the Ori (ascended beings) are dead. He could be lying. As far as we know their followers ( Ori ships) will continue crusade regardless of the Ori (ascended beings) death.

Please use spoiler tabs or mention spoilers being in the thread. The episode aired, but I think spoiler tabs are still necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Daniel's idea was to kill the Ori, meaning the ascended beings. He sent the device to their galaxy but theres no way to know if they are dead. After Baal took Adria's body as a host he told us (Tau'ri) that the Ori (ascended beings) are dead. He could be lying. As far as we know their followers ( Ori ships) will continue crusade regardless of the Ori (ascended beings) death.

Please use spoiler tabs or mention spoilers being in the thread. The episode aired, but I think spoiler tabs are still necessary.
        It is b/c Dominion has yet to air in the states.
        Spoiler:
        As of Dominion we think the Ori are dead b/c Ba'al took Adria's body and said they were but Ba'al is not the staple of truth is he? We will find out the truth in Stargate: The Ark of Truth the first SG-1 direct to dvd movie set torelease this fall.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Indeed, all will truly be revealed in The Ark of Truth.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

but but the ori are gods.... how could there be dead .
            what??/ someone had to say it
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Spoiler:
              Regardless of whether or not the Ori are gone, the very fact that Ba'al/Adria is still around in ascended form means the power and intent of the Ori lives on. The films will have to do a lot of explaining but I can't wait.
              TV Listings - I always want to know when my next fix of SG-1 or Atlantis is on!!

Comment

Working...
              X