Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

WOW! A new Terminator show? I cant wait!

Link: http://www.syfyportal.com/news423661.html
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

It's owned by FOX so chances are it will suffer the same fate as Firefly and Drive. I do hope it's good though considering Summer Glau (River Tam from Firefly) is up to play a terminator aiding John Conner in it.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Sounds like a load of crap to me, and pointless at that. The whole premise sounds utterly pointless, and 15 yr old terminator schoolmates ? jeez...it sounds more like smallville, Terminator should be dark and nasty.
      Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
      Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

I think it sounds interesting, and should be worth checking out. I'll be definately watching the first episode to see what it's like.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not too sure if I like the premise for this show now after reading that news article. Surely John Connor must be well fed up with Terminators constantly popping back to either kill or protect him by now? I might check out the first episode, if only for the sake of curiosity.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
            I might check out the first episode, if only for the sake of curiosity.
            Same here. I'm just not too sure about this one.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i liked the movies i would be willing to give this a try
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Be awhile before it airs...early 2008 if the reports are accurate.
                It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Here is the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc7mzoqHahU

Comment

HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS GOOD.

Yes, that was all one sentence. And yes I will definitely watching that.

Summer was naked near the end of the trailer - HARRAH FOR TERMINATORS!

sigpic

Comment

Clip 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57C-I2rMHWg&eurl

Clip 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e716AmUiatE&eurl

Clip 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcmdF-C9-Hg&eurl

Comment

^already greened you.

Holy crap, they're better be background music though in the actual ep itself. It looks well good though - I wanna see Summer kick some futuristic ass!! (I know she did that in Firefly but they weren't Terminators).

It makes you wonder why the machines sent back a normal terminator to kill Sarah and John though...

And that's the lady who plays Queen Gorgo in 300 playing Sarah!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Initially, I too felt that this show was going to be pretty awful - then I saw the youtuuubes:

-> Can you believe that this is a show? and not a movie - incredible cgi!

-> This may actually be a show that can live up to its hype and do Terminator 2 justice!! (?)

-> Definately doesn't look like Smallville, hehe
                          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Looks alright from those clips. Summer Glau is a big plus, fabulous actress. I guess we'll see. I wish it had a better title though, Terminator: <subtitle here> would suffice.

Comment

I feel bad for the show creators & Summer Glau. The fact that its on FOX pretty much guarantees it wont last long. Stop going to FOX for shows. They will kill it the first chance they get. FOX is a rare station that make Sci-Fi look good

Comment

Working...
                              X