X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFI Channel: Win a Die-On Roll Sweepstakes

Oy!

The benefits of staying up late watching the SciFi Channel on Saturday night. Terrible movies and odd commercials.

Just saw this commercial promoting another SciFi Channel sweepstakes.

http://www.scifi.com/scifisaturday/s...kes/index.html

Win a Die-On Role Sweepstakes | SCI FI Saturday

"Play a victim in a SCI FI Original movie by entering the SCI FI Saturday Die-On Role Sweepstakes. (Then practice screaming. A lot.)"

"WIN A DIE-ON ROLL! Are you a die-hard sci-fi fan? Now you can prove it, in the SCI FI Channel's Die-On Role Sweepstakes! Enter for a chance to be killed, destroyed or maybe even eaten during an exclusive walk-on appearance in an upcoming SCI FI Original Movie. Do it for the guts. Do it for the glory. Do it for a chance to make history on the Most Dangerous Night of Television on SCI FI Saturday."

<><><><><><>

You can register at the site or text "DIE" to 72434/

Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 9:00 PM (ET) on March 24, 2007 and ends at 9:00 AM (ET) on May 26, 2007 (the “Promotion Period”).

Eligibility: The Saturday Night Movies Die On Role Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to persons who,
    at the time of entry, are legal residents of, and are physically present in, the 50 United States and the District of
    Columbia and who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older.

For the complete rules, click:

http://www.scifi.com/scifisaturday/s...akes_rules.pdf

PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV) & ODDS: A Trip for two (2) to a location to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (“Show Destination”) for the winner to film their die on role for a
    future Sci Fi Original movie (the “Movie”). The Trip shall include: coach class airfare for winner and guest from major airport closest to winner’s home to the Show Destination; Three (3) days/two (2) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy); and a Die On role for the winner.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Wow...I saw this commercial too. It's only called the Most Dangerous Night on Television because it is bad for your mental health.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
    X