• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Rage of Angels' Discussion Thread

Sounds like it could be a decent show.

Isn't Chris Judge writing??

awesometastic
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

It could be good but Micheal shanks as lucifer I don't know I suppose I will have to wait and see.
      sigpic

Comment

MS is a brilliant actor, probably the best in the SG universe imo, I have faith.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          MS is a brilliant actor, probably the best in the SG universe imo, I have faith.
          Yeah, I agree with that.

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
          It could be good but Micheal shanks as lucifer I don't know I suppose I will have to wait and see.
          Should be interesting.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I am sorry, but this story is not very original.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I will be watching, how about you?

In case you already don't know Michael Shanks and Chris Judge (from Stargate SG-1) will be on it as lead characters!

Comment

If it does indeed air, I'll at least check it out. CJ and MS deserve a shot with this.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  If it does indeed air, I'll at least check it out. CJ and MS deserve a shot with this.
                  Same here. I'll definitely watch the first episode, to see if I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                    Same here. I'll definitely watch the first episode, to see if I like it.
                    There is no other way to know, right?
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Watch 'Need' again. I can totally picture Shanks doing a GREAT Lucifer. And Judge doing a great Gabriel.

I am looking forward to this show. I know it's not picked up yet, but I hope it gets picked up. I also hope it's being developed for a network that shows TV-MA, like FX or Spike (or even HBO or Showtime...though Showtime would be a bad idea given their more recent history withy Scifi shows). I want this show to be dark and brooding, not 'family fun' like SciFi shows. I guess BSG is pretty dark, though...
                      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

when's it on anyway?

sigpic

Comment

doesnt this seem like it should be in "general sci-fi/fantasy" thread

and more importantly, whens it on in the UK??
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure shanks can play evil. judge as gabriel is what i'm really looking forward too though. people really underestimate how talented chris judge is. wonder if we'll get any other stargate talents involved either on screen or directing.

i know martin wood is pretty busy with sanctuary, as is amanda tapping. maybe they can get deluise to direct a few eps though. he and judge seem to work really well together.

Comment

Christopher Judge ("Teal'c") has sold his script for Rage of Angels to MGM where it will apparently be developed as a two-hour direct-to-DVD movie, which will also serve as a backdoor pilot for a possible series. Judge will play the angel Gabriel, while Michael Shanks will portray Lucifer. The project, describes by Judge as dark, sexy and violent, is tentatively scheduled for a fall start.
                              YAYYYYYY!!! So even if the series isn't picked up, at least we get to see the pilot.
                              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                              X