X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Michael Shanks: Stargate SG-1 Cast Farewells

From the SciFi Channel Stargate SG-1 site:

Stargate SG-1 Cast Farewells

Michael Shanks talks about the evolution of his character and the new Stargate SG-1 movies. The actor shares his favorite memories of Stargate SG-1 and drops hints about his character's future.

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/countdown/castfarewells/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    From the SciFi Channel Stargate SG-1 site:

Stargate SG-1 Cast Farewells

Michael Shanks talks about the evolution of his character and the new Stargate SG-1 movies. The actor shares his favorite memories of Stargate SG-1 and drops hints about his character's future.

Cool, CJ's vid works but not MS's?

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
      Cool, CJ's vid works but not MS's?
      They both worked for me.

Comment

I liked CJ's vid better !

Comment

Nice to see these, thanks. Don't know about their new project though, sounds a bit naff.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
            I liked CJ's vid better !
            Me too. I thought Michael's comments about Claudia were strange.

Comment

Chris' video was very sweet and I'm really looking forward to their project.. it sounds interesting. XD

Michael's was pretty funny and it was nice to see him so positive about what he did with his character.

Comment

Wish I can listen to these, but I am at work. Thanks for the links.

Comment

I like the Michael Shanks video he acted positive. He played a great character on SG-1.
                  Daniel was always my favorite character
                  Last edited by MSHANKS35; 24 June 2007, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MSHANKS35 View Post
                    I like the Michael Shanks video he acted positive. He played a great character on SG-1.
                    A great character indeed! Daniel was always my favorite member of the team.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

SG1 - Beau Bridges Video Cast Farewell:

From the SciFi Channel's Stargate SG-1 Grand Finale Countdown:

Beau talks about joining the show and where he thinks the journey is headed next.

And don't forget the video cast farewells already at the site:

Christopher Judge
                      The actor talks about his experiences on 10 years of Stargate SG-1 and what's coming up next.

Michael Shanks
                      The actor shares his favorite memories of Stargate SG-1 and drops hints about his character's future.

Executive producer Brad Wright talks about the past 10 years of Stargate SG-1 and the new movies.

Amanda Tapping
                      The actress talks about 10 years on Stargate SG-1 and her new command on Stargate Atlantis.

Ben Browder
                      Ben talks about filling Richard Dean Anderson's shoes, the difference between Mitchell and Crichton, and more.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X