This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarGate Dream

This thread is for anyone who wish to discuss any Dreams of Stargate that they may have had, and if possible what the dreams means??

I’ve posted this thread as yesterday I had a Dream that I really liked this Girl. The only problem was she was a Wraith. In the Dream, she looked Human but had to feed on others to survive.
    The Dream is burly now but in it was Ronan’s Gun, which I had, but each time I fired the Energy Blast were really really useless like it had run out of energy.
    Her and Me stood side-by-side killing ‘others’. Can’t remember what we were killing. I had Ronan’s Gun and she had a Wraith Stunner.
    Near the end of the dream in a White Van, she said that she could not be with me because she was Wraith (Human looking) so she told me her wrong address.
    When I went to the House, I felt her nearby but I could only hear her.
    I think her Dad come out looking for me after that but I woke up

I was really really appreciate if anyone out knows what this Dreams means?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

i had a dream once where i was on a mission with O'neill and daniel once. i was in my house but instead of a street being outside it was a wasteland. cant remember what happened though as i woke up and i did have it approx 5 years ago :lol
    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
    sigpic
    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Working...
    X