This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techincal Manuals for the S.G.C.?

HAs anyone heard or seen anything on the possible making a gudie or Tech Manual for the gear of the S.G.C. .Like a blueprint of the mountain base ,302s,304 (aka Dadauleus)or of Atlantis it self .(but I think they are still exploring it also .Anyone have any idea what the lay out od the Dadaules is .

No, I haven't heard anything, but it sounds like something that might come out or at least should be released. I would really enjoy reading something like that. Good Call.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Cool prints But I'm talking about series blueprints .It does give you a idea of the show.

Comment

WOW! Those are super cool! Where did you get those? Do you happen to have any of the Daedalus or the SGC?

Vala,

Comment

someone snuck onto the set and took those pics while they were building it.Is my guess

Comment

Nope, they are from Executive Producer Joe Mallozzi's blog; he posts set photos (and in this case, blueprints) on a regular basis, along with pics of food.

You can find his blog here:

http://www.josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/

And the Gateworld thread dedicated to it here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=38624

He updates everyday some time between 5pm to 9pm Pacific.

Comment

I've been reading Joe's blogs for a while now, where does he find the time?

Comment

I saw "Stargate SG-1: The Ultimate Guide" for sale in my local bookshop a little while ago. I only briefly flipped through it, but one of the things I noticed was a floor plan of the SGC set. There might have been other blueprints etc, I don't know. Has anyone bought this book?
                Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

A complete technical manual would be very nice so we could actually have some information on the starships and other technology in Stargate.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

a tech manual would be awesome, but at the same time, im kind of glad they havent gone mad with the merchandising, if they did i'd probably lose interest like i did with star wars

this site has resources for the rpg game, not sure if they're official but they're close :-

http://www.stargate-rpg.com/resources.shtml
                    Last edited by rlr149; 11 May 2007, 06:00 PM. Reason: link added
                    sigpic
                    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                    -Liberty Prime

Comment

In the first special edition of the official Stargate SG-1 * Atlantis there are blueprints/plans for the Oddyssey (BC-304)

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Cool site. And what I am looking for is actual set blueprints, not the "how it is supposed to be on the show" kind where they reuse hallways all the time, the actual way the real set is layed out, like the Atlantis ones.

Vala,

Comment

Working...
                        X