I missed the End of Stargate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how this happened since its airing on Sci-Fi channel I had never missed a single episode and somehow i missed the entire second part of season 10 of Stargate. I got to admit I really don't watch Sci-FI that much most just for startgate and for Eureka on occasion or a movie. I am used to Sci-Fi advertising like Stargate coming back in X weeks but this time i didn't see that at all. I mean granted I was busy with school but omg. Did sci-fi not advertise or anything?

The second half hasnt been fully shown yet in america only the uk and canada has seen it all so far, same with atlantis i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by kahlessreborn View Post
      I don't know how this happened since its airing on Sci-Fi channel I had never missed a single episode and somehow i missed the entire second part of season 10 of Stargate. I got to admit I really don't watch Sci-FI that much most just for startgate and for Eureka on occasion or a movie. I am used to Sci-Fi advertising like Stargate coming back in X weeks but this time i didn't see that at all. I mean granted I was busy with school but omg. Did sci-fi not advertise or anything?
      Don't worry you didn't miss anything important !!! and I get the feeling Sci-fi doesn't care about Stargate (well at least SG-1) now that they cancelled it !!!

Comment

Sucks to be you

Well you can always wait for the DVD release

Comment

the second half of season 10 of sg1 and season 3 of atlantis has just started airing in the usa. it has finished in canada and the uk though
          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
          sigpic
          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Don't panic my friend, since you live in the states you havent missed the whole end of the show but if you havent seen quest part 2, line in the sand, Road Not Taken and the Shroud you have mised some great eps.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

SG-1 has not finished in Canada, only Atlantis has.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Don't panic my friend, since you live in the states you havent missed the whole end of the show but if you havent seen quest part 2, line in the sand, Road Not Taken and the Shroud you have mised some great eps.
                Great episodes indeed. Definitely make it a point to see them at some point. And make sure you watch the rest of the season. Six episodes left to go.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

[mod snip]
                  Its on fridays at 8 like usual right?

Anyway glad i didn't miss the whole thing i always thought UK was behind the US for watching Stargate so i thought i missed it all.
                  Last edited by Madeleine; 08 May 2007, 11:42 AM.

Comment

well before this year I also never missed a show. It was 9 years that I worked around stargate. Now with itunes I find it easy. I can work and download the shows later.

If you missed the 2nd half get on itunes. It's not that much money only 1.99..

Hell if pay 10 times that if I missed a show.

Comment

Reminder: please feel free to mention and discuss the legal DL sites such as iTunes, but discussing the illegal / unauthorised sites is a no-no here.

Cheers.

Madeleine
                      GateWorld Moderator

Madeleine

Comment

I agree with the mod and will add that one reason is we need to support stargate and that takes money to do so. Illegal downloading will only get your show canceled plus it will give you viruses and mess up your hard drive . I know because in the past I did so with songs and got 3 dead hard drives.

I tunes is really the easiest way to buy stargate and it's the best way to support your show. The price is just right on itunes as well at only $1.99 per show.

Support your show and do things legal !

Comment

Originally posted by blue_diamond2077 View Post
                          I agree with the mod and will add that one reason is we need to support stargate and that takes money to do so. Illegal downloading will only get your show canceled plus it will give you viruses and mess up your hard drive . I know because in the past I did so with songs and got 3 dead hard drives.

I tunes is really the easiest way to buy stargate and it's the best way to support your show. The price is just right on itunes as well at only $1.99 per show.

Support your show and do things legal !
                          If that was the case televison would have ended long ago but in principle I agree with you. Doesnt mean I havent done it how do you think I'v seen all of season 10. though I agree you should always take the proper route.

Comment

Great thing is that this year the DVD set is out quick if you miss anything- personally I'd just wait for that and forget itunes, it's not a long wait, and I don't see the point in buying it twice if you were to buy the DVDs as well. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              Great thing is that this year the DVD set is out quick if you miss anything- personally I'd just wait for that and forget itunes, it's not a long wait, and I don't see the point in buying it twice if you were to buy the DVDs as well. But that's just me.
                              Same here besides we get an added bonus this time DELETED SCENES! YIPPEEE! All I can say about that is it's about damn time!

Comment

Working...
                              X