• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Wire: Jeopardy! Clues In SCI FI

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41340

12:00 AM, 04-MAY-07

Jeopardy! Clues In SCI FI

The clue: SCI FI Channel. The correct answer: What's the latest category on the longstanding game show Jeopardy!, Alex?

The May 8 episode of the syndicated game show will feature "SCI FI Channel" as a "Double Jeopardy!" category, with clues about the network's programs, characters and prologues. The episode is part of the 2007 Jeopardy! College Championship.

Jeopardy! is produced by Sony Pictures Television and is distributed domestically and internationally by CBS Television Distribution, a unit of CBS Corp.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks! OMG I will have a heart attack if theres a Stargate question! I can see it now...

"This show moved to the Sci Fi channel after being on Showtime and has been on the air for 10 seasons."

"What is Stargate SG1?"

Your so informative Morjana. Its not letting me give you green.

Comment

That would be great if there was a Stargate-related question on Jeopardy.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I bet they'll just ask about BSG or ack, Painkiller Jane If someone wants to spend the time and watch 'em all, they should report back

Comment

There was a stargate question, it was:

"They're the team based in the Rockies but able to step through a portal to other planets" - they showed a video clip of the current SG-1 team going throut the gate at the SGC as well.

Kid's answer: What is Stargate?
          Alex: Be more specific
          Kid: What is Stargate Atlantis?
          Alex: No, Anyone Else?
          Alex: *times up* Stargate S G 1

Heh, sucks he got it wrong, but at least the names of both shows were used on air.

The other questions were about "The Twilight Zone", "Who Wants to be a Superhero", "Ghost Hunters", and "The Dresden Files".
          Last edited by LogicSequence; 10 May 2007, 05:15 AM.

Comment

I saw that today. I am so happy that they had a Stargate question on Jeopardy. I was yelling "Stargate SG-1!" at the TV when Alex Trebek read the clue.
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
              I saw that today. I am so happy that they had a Stargate question on Jeopardy. I was yelling "Stargate SG-1!" at the TV when Alex Trebek read the clue.
              Yea I saw it as well. I wanted to punch the guy that said Stargate Atlantis as the answer. The clip was from "The Scourge" it said at the credits. I was yelling "SG-1!" so loud my cats got startled.
              Last edited by monkey_man132; 08 May 2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                Yea I saw it as well. I wanted to punch the guy that said Stargate Atlantis as the answer. The clip was from "The Scourge" it said at the credits. I was yelling "SG-1!" so loud my cats got startled.
                Well, she does seem to be a bigger sGA fan
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                  Well, she does seem to be a bigger sGA fan
                  My other cat is the SG-1 fan. She asked not to be photographed though.

Comment

Working...
                  X