X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - ComicCon.com: Stuart Moore Interview

From ComicCon.com:

http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultim...;f=36;t=006168

(Please follow the link for the complete interview. There are photos of SGA comic covers and interior pages at the site.)

STARGATE ATLANTIS & STUART MOORE

by Jennifer M. Contino

Stuart Moore has been a fan of Stargate: Atlantis since the series made its debut. That's just one of the reasons he wanted to script the recent SA: Wraithfall limited series. All the issues are available and the series returns to the Sci-Fi Channel with new episodes next week, so now's the perfect time to find out why Moore's so intrigued with this series.

**snippage**

THE PULSE: What are some of the challenges you face working on these characters who are recognizable from television that you don't face just working on other comic book characters?

MOORE: Well, obviously you want to get the voices right. I have a decent ear, so I just watch a few episodes before writing each script and that gets me into the characters' world.

The technology is harder. It took me a while to understand the particular limitations of the gate and hyperspace technology, what they can and can't do. And then the trick is to obey the rules without stopping to explain it all the time. Fortunately, SciFi (the network) has an excellent database on their website, and Avatar uses a very sharp consultant who kept me on the right track.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X