This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blog: Michael Shanks

Since he's bound to be updating frequently, right?, and others have their own blog threads.

It's now up at

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...Tied/800014152

where he talks about Stargate, 24 and hockey

--thanks to sue for the tip!

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Since he's bound to be updating frequently, right?, and others have their own blog threads.

It's now up at

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...Tied/800014152

where he talks about Stargate, 24 and hockey

--thanks to sue for the tip!
    http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

MSOL posted news about the same time I found out lol!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

What a cute entry. I think it's hilarious that he refuses to just say everything is great. Filming The Shroud was tough and he's honest about it, and he's also honest that it came out well in his view. He has a nice writing style -- very literate, not that I would expect otherwise!

I hope he keeps it up every week!

Comment

MSOL have done a minor update to their news re: the blog - Michael's blog will appear in the celebrity blog section on TV Guide from tomorrow onwards:

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Great blog, Michael is always so honest and open, I love that. Funny too. I have always admired the way he says what he thinks, not what he thinks he is supposed to say. I can't wait for the next one.
          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
            What a cute entry. I think it's hilarious that he refuses to just say everything is great. Filming The Shroud was tough and he's honest about it, and he's also honest that it came out well in his view. He has a nice writing style -- very literate, not that I would expect otherwise!

I hope he keeps it up every week!
            I love reading these blogs; nice to hear from Michael. However, I can't remember any of the actors who haven't talked about difficulties on the show at times. RDA mentioned difficult episodes in interviews, and critiqued his performance in S9, saying he was unsatisfied with it; AT has mentioned certain episodes that were difficult and didn't quite pan out as she thought; so has CJ. MW, JM and BW have all mentioned certain episodes that were very difficult to film - in which they wished things could have been done differently. About the only person I've ever heard saying everything is great is DSD (he just seems happy to have been there.)

Comment

Great opening line!......that's a good way to start a blog.....*giggles*

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Shanks is a riot! This guys should go into TV commentator or reviewer! Ebert--look out.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Thanks for flagging this. I love reading the behind the scenes stuff. Hope that Michael updates his blog often. It is always interesting to see the actors perspectives on an episode. I know that there's been eps, like Hathor, that all the actors hated but the fans loved.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    Great opening line!......that's a good way to start a blog.....*giggles*

Deeds xx
                    LOL! Do not read while drinking. *learnt the hard way*

Comment

If any of youse out there did
                      lol... he speaks like a bogan shelia...
                      Last edited by Agent_Dark; 04 May 2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Wow! Michael is a very, very popular guy! Well,we all knew that, of course, but still. Just look at all of those hits.TPTB over at TV guide must be pleased as punch.

I love how he writes, sounds just the way he talks. You can really hear him saying the words. It's a great blog, Michael is a natural. Are there no ends to this man's talents!! All that and in such an amazing package, sorry, still drooling over his appearance in 24.

I can't wait for his next blog.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                          Wow! Michael is a very, very popular guy! Well,we all knew that, of course, but still. Just look at all of those hits.TPTB over at TV guide must be pleased as punch.

I love how he writes, sounds just the way he talks. You can really hear him saying the words. It's a great blog, Michael is a natural. Are there no ends to this man's talents!! All that and in such an amazing package, sorry, still drooling over his appearance in 24.

I can't wait for his next blog.
                          "Holy flaming monkey skat!" I am Italian so, please, can you explain what it means? Literally I know... but it means nothing to me
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                            "Holy flaming monkey skat!" I am Italian so, please, can you explain what it means? Literally I know... but it means nothing to me
                            Who knows! Another, funnier way of saying 'Holy crap!'. Maybe? It does grab your attention and I guess that is always a good thing. Mind you, I think his fans would read it whatever he had to say.It's a nice bonus that it is funny, informative and intelligently written.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                              Who knows! Another, funnier way of saying 'Holy crap!'. Maybe? It does grab your attention and I guess that is always a good thing. Mind you, I think his fans would read it whatever he had to say.It's a nice bonus that it is funny, informative and intelligently written.
                              Thanks! However... Michael is great and his blog is funny, have you left a post? I did! (Say so?!?!)
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                              X