Asgard Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Technology

Seems the Asgard did bequeth us their very best technology, no mention of intergalactic hyperdrive nor beam weapons, it doesnt say whether you need the entire assembled knowledge of the Asgard to be able to use it though

Asgard Technology

holy ****... they really went all out
    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
      holy ****... they really went all out
      Indeed they did. LMAO!!!
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

With this tech, no one can stop us.

Comment

That's not true. But, there technology is pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
            With this tech, no one can stop us.
            Unless theres heavy wind or rain lol

Comment

Originally posted by rich44 View Post
              Unless theres heavy wind or rain lol
              What are the odds of that happening though?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Seems the Asgard did bequeth us their very best technology, no mention of intergalactic hyperdrive nor beam weapons, it doesnt say whether you need the entire assembled knowledge of the Asgard to be able to use it though

Asgard Technology
                Oh I think even with the combined knowledge of the Four Great Races, they'd still probably make an arse of assembling one of those things.

So it's a 5 person tent, eh? I wonder how many Asgards can fit in there though...
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

okay we have now asgard tech at in our hands, goa uld tech (hybrid tech)
                  i'm wondering what kind of ancient tech will we be able to recreate and incorporate?
                  Eagles On Pogo sticks

Comment

That is the shield the Tauri need to protect them from the Ori. Yes I can't beleive you found it!

: Green is Good.
                    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                      That is the shield the Tauri need to protect them from the Ori. Yes I can't beleive you found it!
                      Yes thats exactly it we need to dump a few of these on a world currently being invaded and the amassed armies of the Ori and the Priors would spend ages trying to put them up, problem solved - who needs time dilation devices PMSL

Comment

Asgard Technology
                        They already have the proper Intergalactic Hyperdrives. They were talking about how long it would take to duplicate the weapons in 'Unending'.

Although there is 2 movies before S4 of Atlantis. Either of which could change the circumstances of them having all the Asgard knowledge. That's why I would wait just incase they pull a fast one & come the end of either of the movies, they may end up with none of it.

I wouldn't expect them to do it, but I wouldn't put it past them either to go that way.

Comment

Heh, I think Wraith Boy is slightly missing the point of rich44's original post. Unless, it's me who's missing the point entirely and rich44's post was semi serious after all.

Okay, on a serious note.
                          Spoiler:
                          So, it's possible in the films that something might happen to completely frak up the Asgard database or they lose the ship with the installed Asgard energy weapons.
                          I sure hope not because we need a little pay-off after all these years of "oh look at this cool tech. What does this do?" *BOOM* it's gone. Damn, it can be so frustrating at times.
                          Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 09 May 2007, 02:04 PM. Reason: maybe better with spoiler tags. Can never be too careful =o
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Let me see what the Odyssey has right now:
                              Spoiler:
                              Cloaking Device, Upgraded Asgard Shields, Railguns, Nuclear Missiles, Asgard Energy Weapons, Upgraded Asgard Transgalactic Hyperdrive, Upgraded Asgard Sensors, ZPM, Asgard Power Core, Standard Earth Ship Power Core, Asgard Beaming Tech, Ring Transporters

This is all the advanced tech on the Odyssey right now(including the tech prior to the upgrades)
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X