Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ori Mothership vs. The Lexx (Not for people who have seen 'Unending')

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Mothership vs. The Lexx (Not for people who have seen 'Unending')

Does anyone think the Ori Ships could survive a shot from the Lexx's Main (and only) weapon?
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Originally posted by Battera View Post
    Does anyone think the Ori Ships could survive a shot from the Lexx's Main (and only) weapon?
    Lexx?
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

That thing can destroy planets...so I doubt it.

Comment

What thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
          No.

Comment

I'm not surprised not many people know what it is. I guess the show was pretty backwater...

I'm looking on Youtube right now to find a video clip from the show demonstrating its power.
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jwyzIY-R9M

The Lexx fires its weapon at 1:40

-LGBT-

Comment

We just don't know how strong Ori shields are. Lexx's main weapon destroys planets. We haven't seen any ship weapon in stargate show the ability to do that. So we can assume the Ori shields would not be able to withstand a shot from Lexx.

Comment

Originally posted by Londo Molari View Post
                  We just don't know how strong Ori shields are. Lexx's main weapon destroys planets. We haven't seen any ship weapon in stargate show the ability to do that. So we can assume the Ori shields would not be able to withstand a shot from Lexx.
                  When you say 'destroys planets' do you mean blow up (Like Death Star) or annihilated everything on the planet(Like Anubis's Super Weapon)???????

Never seen Lexx but the Ship is Ugly

What the Hell is that???????????????
                  Last edited by VSHARMA; 02 May 2007, 08:29 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                    [B]

Weirdest ship design I've seen

Comment

Never seen Lexx but the Ship is Ugly

What the Hell is that
                      Looks organic -- grown from insect DNA. Hay, if it packs that kind of firepower I don't care what it looks like.

Comment

^Na. Hive can take that^

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

[B]When you say 'destroys planets' do you mean blow up (Like Death Star) or annihilated everything on the planet(Like Anubis's Super Weapon)???????
                          More like the deathstar, but faster lol
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Isn't Lexx like the joke Sci Fi show with girl aliens making out with other girl aliens?
                            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Sort of. Most of the series is filled with Dark humor, but the story itself is serious.
                              The Lexx's weapon does actually destroy planets, and has a pretty decent firing-rate, but the ship lacks any other weapons or defenses such as armor or shields. It was made that way by His Divine Shadow (the first villain of the show, and the one who commissioned the Lexx to be built) so in case it was stolen, his other ships could easily take it out. It was made to be more of a tactical weapon than a warship.

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                              X